• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)
I could use some help getting this running.  I'm on Kodi 18.7 on Nvidia Shield.  I setup my trackt account - was able to sync my movies from Kodi.  I created a playlist on trakt and moved a movie there.   Then I setup the Tag Genarator, got the auth and specified my username and list name. I went to misc > write Trakt Tags in Kodi.  It says Tag generator - 0% at the top, Tagging complete for 0 movies, and the only option I have is to click OK.  I turned on debugging, but not sure where to look for logs.
hi @wellspokenman 
Loving this addon, it populates a lot of my custom video nodes Smile 
do you have any plans to update this addon for Matrix?
thanks!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
I'm hoping you will be able to add the ability to tag TV Shows as well..

A hidden gem this addon, makes my life so much easier.
(2021-05-30, 23:29)zerocool_ie Wrote: hi @wellspokenman 
Loving this addon, it populates a lot of my custom video nodes Smile 
do you have any plans to update this addon for Matrix?
thanks!

Looks like wellspokenman hasn't been on here since mid-2020 and the addon/github itself hasn't been updated since December 2019.

I really like this script and really wanted to get it working on Matrix.

I know nothing about Python coding but my GoogleFu is pretty strong so about 2 hours ago, i decided to give a go at converting this to Python3.

After troubleshooting the errors, it seems to be working now. I only use IMDB lists so if the rest don't work for you, sorry but i am not taking on maintaining an addon i didn't create, especially since i don't know Python  Rofl

Anyway, i created a repository for it. I don't know Github either and forking it didn't work well when trying to upload the changes from the web. That is why you don't see it as being a fork.

Just download the code as a zip and install from the Kodi GUI

https://github.com/PrSinister/script.tag-generator-p3
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)3