• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)
Unfortunately this addon no longer works. Sad
1. How can I add more than 5 IMDB lists?

2. one request. For example the IMDB list "50 best movies of all time", When I open that folder(after tag generating of  50 movies), it should have all 50 movies fully scraped even for missing movies. when I tried to open missing movie, it should tell "No media Available". By this list, I can download missing movies later
(2019-04-23, 00:04)karthikm Wrote: 1. How can I add more than 5 IMDB lists?

2. one request. For example the IMDB list "50 best movies of all time", When I open that folder(after tag generating of  50 movies), it should have all 50 movies fully scraped even for missing movies. when I tried to open missing movie, it should tell "No media Available". By this list, I can download missing movies later

This addon is working again or?
(2019-04-23, 09:11)amilino Wrote:

For me, It s working fine. Can Some1 help me with trakt list?
(2019-04-25, 21:32)karthikm Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 09:11)amilino Wrote:

For me, It s working fine. Can Some1 help me with trakt list?

For me, authorization with Trakt doesn't work anylonger.
(2018-03-08, 11:43)kingkearney Wrote: Great addon for kodi that works well with trakt for tagging. I've edited the settings file to change it from 5 to 20 lists, I am unable to make more lists due to the 'id' numbers now overlapping.

I'd like to be able to get up to 200+ lists as I use tags for my Netflix genres, I currently have about 170 trakt lists.

How do I go about making it possible to make more than 20 lists for trakt tagging?

Can you share me file where you extended to 20 lists?..
Cannot import name users. Is error message what I receive. Any idea?
Can someone make this plugin work with emby?
This addon doesn't work for a long time. Any news, I am still receiving authorization error with Trakt?
(2019-09-10, 19:51)amilino Wrote: This addon doesn't work for a long time. Any news, I am still receiving authorization error with Trakt?
This addon has been working for over 7 years now.
0.7 has been submitted to the Leia branch of the official scripts repo - some bugfixes and some syntax changes for Leia, but nothing major.
Once approved it will be available from the Kodi interface, there's also a link to the 0.7 commit in the OP if you prefer to install manually.
Happy Christmas Smile
(2019-12-22, 22:44)wellspokenman Wrote: 0.7 has been submitted to the Leia
Happy Christmas Smile
thank you wellspokenman and happy hollidays to you ;-)
Amazing Add-on! I have been searching for a way to get my trakt lists onto Kodi for a while now - I can't believe I didn't stumble across this sooner.
Quote:I did manage to get this working out of the box, albeit not perfectly. 4/5 of my lists are tagged and displaying correctly, but the last one (which is not the biggest) has an issue: some of the movies are tagged and some are not. I went through the debug log and Tag Generator finds all the Trakt movies correctly, but only tags about half of them.

- I tried rerunning the generator multiple times - didn't work.
- I created a new list on trakt and added those 'missing' movies and rerun the generator - the new list works fine.
- Then, I re added them back to the old list and tried the generator again - didn't work.

Has anyone else experienced this? 

Solved: The trakt list contained movies that were part of my Kodi DB and some that were not. The movies on the list that were also in my Kodi DB were not ordered/ranked in succession (contiguous). That is, the first 15 movies on the trakt list were also part of my Kodi DB....then the next 40 movies on the list, were NOT part of my Kodi DB.....and finally those "missing ones" spread across the next 45 remaining movies. 

All I had to do was reorder the movies on the trakt list so the movies that were part of my db were ordered one after the other and rerun the generator.
(2020-01-22, 00:31)anbessaw7 Wrote: Amazing Add-on! I have been searching for a way to get my trakt lists onto Kodi for a while now - I can't believe I didn't stumble across this sooner.
Quote:I did manage to get this working out of the box, albeit not perfectly. 4/5 of my lists are tagged and displaying correctly, but the last one (which is not the biggest) has an issue: some of the movies are tagged and some are not. I went through the debug log and Tag Generator finds all the Trakt movies correctly, but only tags about half of them.

- I tried rerunning the generator multiple times - didn't work.
- I created a new list on trakt and added those 'missing' movies and rerun the generator - the new list works fine.
- Then, I re added them back to the old list and tried the generator again - didn't work.

Has anyone else experienced this? 
Solved: The trakt list contained movies that were part of my Kodi DB and some that were not. The movies on the list that were also in my Kodi DB were not ordered/ranked in succession (contiguous). That is, the first 15 movies on the trakt list were also part of my Kodi DB....then the next 40 movies on the list, were NOT part of my Kodi DB.....and finally those "missing ones" spread across the next 45 remaining movies. 

All I had to do was reorder the movies on the trakt list so the movies that were part of my db were ordered one after the other and rerun the generator. 
This one is a bit of a head scratcher - my trakt code follows the same pattern as the other sources (get external list of movies, compare to local list of movies, tag those that match). The order of the things in the list shouldn't matter. Maybe there's a bug in the library I'm using to get things from Trakt; it is a couple of commits behind.

Glad you got it sorted - and thank you for sharing the fix.
@wellspokenman Just for your information and somewhat narrow down the "bug". I am able to reproduce this with a completely new list. Fortunately, I have a traklist of "Movies missing from my collection" [657 items] (movies not in the Kodi DB). So I added 2 movies from my collection to this list to see if the non-contiguous issue happened again. 

I placed the first movie in the first spot (#1) and the second movie in the last spot (#659).
    - TG gets the full list of movies [659 items], writes the tag for the movie in #1 spot but does not write the tag for the movie in the #659 spot. 
Then, moved the second movie to spot #100 and rerun TG.
    - TG does not write the tag for the second movie. 
Finally, moved the second movie to spot #50
    - TG writes the tag for the second movie.

So the Traktlist is fetched correctly (in rank order), but if there isn't a match between the traklist and medialist for some number >50 then it seems the compare and/or tagging process breaks.

Anyone wants to help reproduce?
- if you already have a traklist of 100 or more movies that are not in your kodi DB or a trakt VIP account it should take 10mins at most (granted you don't have a behemoth library or your hardware is a potato Smile )
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb, Trakt, Oscars + Stand-up)3