Question: Watch US TV (HD) in Europe
Question 
Hi everybody

I googled a lot and I did different searches in this forum about this topic, but I just didn't find anything appropriate.
As I'm in Switzerland, there is no official way to watch US TV channels like ABC, CBS, TNT, FOX, SHOWTIME and so on. But there seem to be different services on the internet, which offer this. I even found some plugins for XBMC, but they all didn't really provide what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for the possibility to watch US TV channels in HD on my XBMC. I'm absolutely okay for paying a monthly fee, as long as it's not $200 like ustvnow.com (seriously, that's way too mutch!).

I know, this topic has been discussed a lot, but either I just didn't get it or I haven't found a solution yet so here's the question to you:
Can you guys recommend something?
It's absolutely okay if the service does only work with an US IP, as I'm renting an US VPN connection from strongvpn.com. I can also provide an US credit card an address if definitely needed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Victory
I Use 2 DNS entries for a gateway to US TV shows like showtime they work pretty well and they are free. Havnt used them in a while so il check if they still work.
Thanks!

But the idea is to watch TV on my XBMC, with an addon or something, not inside a browser. Or are you talking about an according addon?
(2013-02-12, 21:58)Victory Wrote: Thanks!

But the idea is to watch TV on my XBMC, with an addon or something, not inside a browser. Or are you talking about an according addon?

i do watch us shows within xbmc using dns entries from a u.s server.

havnt used it in a while been kinda busy with my own app..!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question: Watch US TV (HD) in Europe0