• 15(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
That's what I want to confirm. Not a Raspbmc / OpenElec problem.
So its probably XBMC issue

Is there a issue opened for this at XBMC?
thanks for the fast reply!
(2012-10-16, 16:30)fernandovg Wrote: That's what I want to confirm. Not a Raspbmc / OpenElec problem.
So its probably XBMC issue

Is there a issue opened for this at XBMC?
thanks for the fast reply!

Search on http://trac.xbmc.org . If not, open one.
Is it possible to create a "Raspberry Pi" platform option at TRAC?

Is this correct? My first ticked:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13419
Photo 

I cannot seem to get XBMC Remote for Android working after the 10/08/2012 Build ?

this is the error i get!
change your port to 80 OR 88
(2012-10-16, 18:35)kindrudekid Wrote: Image

I cannot seem to get XBMC Remote for Android working after the 10/08/2012 Build ?

this is the error i get!

remote won't work anymore until there is a new one released
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-15, 15:27)Goofy2 Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 14:10)popcornmix Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 10:22)johnnyvd Wrote: but what i meant was that my digital photographs in the pictures sections are shown blurry when i want to watch them. I do not mean the thumbnails (which i also do not auto-generate by the way).

The strange thing is that *sometimes* (once in a hundred) a picture gets shown right.. It seems that this depends on the size of the pictures (pixels).
The pictures is shot with my 450D (12MP) show blurry while the ones i took with my old IXUS 400 (4MP) are ok..

Okay, higher resolution photos shouldn't be more blurry, although possibly the high MP photos are hitting some memory limit and being downsized.
Post a link to a photo that is appearing blurry, and I'll look into it.

I just tested r12080 and the slideshow still suffer with blurry pictures. I found one image which is displayed both correctly and blurry. Log on http://sprunge.us/VbIi includes just 6 attempts of viewing the same picture with these results:
1st and 2nd: were ok
3 and 4: were blurry
5 and 6: were ok

I'll send you the picture link via PM.

I just tried R12089 and I don't see any blurry photos but there are still major issues with aspect ratios. I have a batch of 4:3 photos and when viewed individually most, but not all landscape oriented photos are displayed correctly (at 4:3), while those that aren't are diplayed slightly narrower. Most but not all portrait oriented photos are displayed stretched widthwise so that they appear square on screen with just a small few showing correctly.

When the photos are displayed in a slideshow (with pan & zoom turned off) they are displayed completely differently. Landscape photos are either stretched to fill the screen (16:9) or displayed correctly, or slightly shrunk widthwise. Portrait photos are either stretched so that they appear square or are displayed correctly.

John
Great work everyone, I've got my Raspberry PI up and running with the openelec image. Couple of questions

- I'm running it as a headless audio streamer. Is there any way to speed it up since I'm not using any graphics?
- Album covers don't seem to work, any ideas why? All other artwork is fine, and when I search manually I can get the album cover. I'm using universal scraper.
- How do I turn on the Raspberry PI after I switch it off?
- Is there any way to speed up the ipad remote? It takes over a minute to send all the artist list Sad

I'm blogging about my experience here if anyone is interested:

http://www.raspberrypiforums.com/forum/s...dio-system
(2012-10-16, 18:35)kindrudekid Wrote: Image

this is the error i get!

I've made a fork of the official app and got it pretty much fully functional again using json rpc. You can download an apk here, but you'll need to uninstall the official app first as the certificates won't match
(2012-10-16, 20:57)Tom. Wrote: I've made a fork of the official app and got it pretty much fully functional again using json rpc. You can download an apk here, but you'll need to uninstall the official app first as the certificates won't match

thx, i needed that too Smile

freezy is working on recoding the official Android remote so hopefully we will see an updated one soon
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-15, 10:38)MilhouseVH Wrote: Should be interesting to see if the GUI upsampling of 720p to 1080p is still required with the 512MB version of the Model B.

(2012-10-15, 10:48)xbs08 Wrote: Is the GUI upsampling 'necessary' because of low RAM or because of the (s)low CPU?

Does the 512 MB Version creates a new split ratio for gpu/cpu (128 MB for GPU/384 for CPU) or does the ratio stays the same?

If the split ratio stays the same (256 MB for both). Could it be possible to disable the upscaling for the 512 MB Version?

I know we endusers are annoying Wink

Thank you very much for your work.

edit
The last update says that the 512 MB Versiom has a 384/128 Split (http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2180).
Maybe this ratio is adjustable?
/edit
(2012-10-16, 16:49)fernandovg Wrote: Is it possible to create a "Raspberry Pi" platform option at TRAC?

Is this correct? My first ticked:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13419

Is the ticked correct?
(2012-10-16, 21:24)regnets Wrote: Could it be possible to disable the upscaling for the 512 MB Version?

I don't think RAM amount affects GUI speed, so probably not - not until they find another solution.
One problem that has been around for a while now on all R-Pi versions of xbmx is with omxplayer.

It tends to truncate the last part of video and audio files, I think it was to do with it not playing out the buffer correctly at the end of video/audio files.

Another one is the audio distortion at the beginning of video/audio files.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12