OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
@rbej/popcornmix:

Having confirmed all five patches together causes the dark grey background/unplayable media in my build, I skipped the seek-before-zero patch (as that seemed like a good place to start), while still applying the other four patches.

With this 4-patch only build, everything is working fine, playing all media as expected - can you confirm/reproduce? I've rebooted 3-4 times with this new SYSTEM image, and each time all media is playable, with XBMC working as expected. This is on a 512MB Pi, 128MB GPU, 1GHz overclock, booted over NFS, media on NFS.

I then built the image again, this time with only the seek_before_zero patch, and... (drum roll)... no media is playable: dark grey background, no playback, stay on main menu, etc. etc.

So for me, it looks like the seek_before_zero patch is the culprit. The patch is applying cleanly, with no obvious build issues:
Code:
APPLY PATCH (project):   /home/neil/myOpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/projects/RPi/patches/xbmc/seek_before_zero.patch
patching file xbmc/cores/omxplayer/OMXPlayerAudio.cpp
patching file xbmc/cores/omxplayer/OMXPlayerAudio.h
patching file xbmc/cores/omxplayer/OMXPlayerVideo.cpp
patching file xbmc/cores/omxplayer/OMXPlayerVideo.h
patching file xbmc/cores/omxplayer/OMXVideo.cpp

If you want me to debug some more, just let me know (happy to test an alternative patch, etc.)

(2013-02-22, 12:04)rbej Wrote: Thank You very much for your help!!!. Today and tomorrow im very bussy and i no have time to check this patches.

No worries, happy to help out. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by Milhouse - 2013-02-22, 12:27
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12