OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-02-23, 05:19)rbej Wrote: On bulid without new scheme and no seek everything is ok and no audio sync issue??

The build without new scheme and no seek performs better when stressing the cpu while playing a 1080p/dts movie with high bitrates, as it stops the movie for about half a second several times and continues playing after each "buffering" without problems. With new scheme, however, the file continues playing, but without sound, and the sound returns after about five to ten seconds after the demanding task has finished (in sync, though). I prefer the movie stopping for a short time, and continueing with sound. I want to point out that if audio plays, there is never a delay between audio and video, and without a second task like transferring files to the pi, all builds behave quite the same. Maybe someone could check possible differences when streaming files over the network, as I have the files on a hdd directly attached to the pi (ntfs, usb).

I've only observed a delay on subtitles for about one second compared to the same file played with vlc media player. This concerns all three builds and also the official 3.0 RC3 build. Tested it with pgs and vob subtitles on Pulp Fiction mkv remux and with spu subtitles on Die Hard mkv remux.

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by hpbaxxter - 2013-02-23, 12:51
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12