OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-03-06, 10:51)MilhouseVH Wrote: If you put the SD card in a PC, does it mount the FAT partition OK, or does the PC want to run an fdisk check? Did replacing the boot files on the SD card get your Pi booting again? I'm really not sure how the boot files can become corrupted when you haven't performed a system update.

If the problem continues then disabling the media check feature to rule it out might be an idea (set iotimeout to 0, or remove it entirely) and see if the bootfile corruption continues, in which case replacing the SD card might be worth considering as it sounds a little more serious than the mmc0 timeout that media check is supposed to detect.

I haven't ried with a Windows PC, but inserting the SD card in on e of my linux computers I get both System and Storage to show up in my file manager.
Replacing firmware and kernel brings back openelec at the next boot, at least I can power up the pi, next reboots are a bit of a hit or miss, yesterday night it worked fine, not this morning. Npo update involved, just normal power up, normal use, poweroff/reboot.

Thanks

m

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by mcarni - 2013-03-06, 11:12
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12