OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-03-24, 17:11)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 17:03)doveman2 Wrote: root / # tvservice -d /flash/edid.dat
Nothing written!

Try:
mount -o remount,rw /flash/
tvservice -d /flash/edid.dat

and edit /flash/config.txt

Thanks, that did the trick. Nice to know a way to edit config.txt without having to take the SD out and plug it into my PC as well Wink

(2013-03-24, 16:37)rbej Wrote: Frodo Branch Updated

- many fixes in Omxplayer (sync up with dvdplayer master changes) version 2

- remove Network Cache Redux (incompatibile with new Omxplayer fixes)

Delete <alwaysforcebuffer>xxxxx</alwaysforcebuffer> and <freememorycachepercent>xxxxx</freememorycachepercent> from advencedsettings and add <cachemembuffersize>xxxxx</cachemembuffersize>

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid135010

Thanks for the update, been a while since I used <cachemembuffersize>xxxxx</cachemembuffersize> . What's the recommendation for a 512MB Pi and does it need to go in the <network> section?

I presume there's no real harm in leaving the other two settings if they don't now do anything and perhaps they might be re-activated again in future and <cachemembuffersize deactivated, which will save having to re-edit it again?

Is there any way to hide certain folders from the Videos/Music file view. I hate having Storage, System and my USB stick which XBMC uses showing there, partly because there's no point in them and it's just confusing to the user as they're not media sources and partly because I worry the user might mess something up by accessing them?

I've got hidden files and folders set to don't show and allow file renaming/deletion disabled, so perhaps the chance of the user doing any harm is minimised but nonetheless it would be much better if they just weren't shown.

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by doveman2 - 2013-03-24, 17:52
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12