OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
@doveman2 and milhouseVH:
Actually its better to use the label (at least for disk) in cmdline.txt like this:
Code:
boot=LABEL=System  disk=LABEL=Storage  ssh  quiet
For 2 reasons: first if you have multiple USB sticks/hard drives especially in combination with a hub or if you switch them around sometimes openELEC does not know which is which on boot, second if you do a hard reset from the openELEC settings it will use this string to label the drive when it cleans and writes the new partition, if you use the drive id the ext4 partition will get no label at all.

(2013-07-18, 14:56)delinend Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 12:56)tuxen Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 09:52)delinend Wrote: Thanks Popcornmix. But this did not Work for me.Rolleyes

I allso se the problem on OpenELEC Frodo official 3.0.6

I only see the problem, on my large LG television with HDMI, and not on my PC monitor Dell allso with HDMI (same Raspberry box).

I always set "Deinterlace video" to "Auto" and Default to all movies, and if I set it to "OFF", then there is no libsync problems at all Huh

The problem is not on all movies. So maybe it have something to do, with audio bitrate ?

Btw. my "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" is set to "Always".

PS: I'll make a video sample to you.

Best regards

The problem is most likely lag on your tv if you have many image processing settings on or the automatic ones it does according to the source. 375ms is a lot though.

Hi Tuxen.

Just tryed it, on a Samsung 52", and I see the same problem Huh
Also tryed to disable all auto Picture processing stuffs.. But no.
Sorry I have no idea then. Other than it sounds like popcornmix fix. Odd.

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by tuxen - 2013-07-20, 02:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12