Change order of main menu items
I am aware that it has been requested before and turned out. Just curious with Aeon MQ4 being out now offering this feature, whether it makes it easier to offer this functionality. Would be fantastic to see more customization of the main menu - particularly reordering of the items.

Thanks for considering!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I'd love to see this feature, is there somewhere better to make these types of requests?
Please, please, please! I just started using this skin and I love it, but the order of the main menu is less than optimal for my usage. I was looking at the includes file, but my xml is very bad. It would be great if there was a way to reorder from within the skin.

Thanks for considering,
Nick
This request keep appearing, but in the main, the menu's are hardwired into the skin. You can add custom buttons (default is three) and eliminate some of the main buttons to effect some appearance of change. if it's important enough there is a lot of tutorials etc on making skins, http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._Tutorials

Quote:Shows how to reorder the main menu and change one of the home buttons into another one and how to have 2 different buttons that launch the same section with separate default folders (eg have separate My Games and My Programs sections).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change order of main menu items0