• 5(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Don't think that it is such a great idea to use alpha software in a productive environment where the WAF is important. Tongue

(2012-09-27, 07:32)expression Wrote: Hi,
is there any way to get funktion timeshift and skip forward and backwards into timeshift ? Confused

Thanks

Im wondering the same
no timeshift yet in XBMC - regardless of backend support or not.

AFAIK the experimental timeshift support that the MP and 4tr addons used was removed before the merge of the PVR branch into master (in order to have a clean commit with only fully suported/working features). IIRC Margro wanted to add those now missing PVR callbacks via a PR again - but I don't think this has happened so far. Thus no timeshift support ATM - not even backend side.
If you guys really want backend side timeshift support for Frodo hurry up and get this thing in in the October merge window - might be the last chance!
Margro wrote some days ago that he doesn't know if he can manage to put it into the frodo release but he tries.
This would be really cool but time is like always the hardest resource to achieve.

This is the relevant LOG output for the DVBViewer addon on the Raspberry Pi running Openelec Version 2006

16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: RegisterClient - registering add-on 'DVBViewer Client'
16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: PVR - Create - creating PVR add-on instance 'DVBViewer Client'
16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - DVBViewer Client
16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr)
16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: Loading: /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr
16:29:02 T:1204085856 ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr, reason: /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
16:29:02 T:1204085856 INFO: Called Add-on status handler for '4' of clientNameBig GrinVBViewer Client, clientID:pvr.dvbviewer (same Thread=no)
16:29:02 T:1109378144 NOTICE: Thread CAddonStatusHandler:pvr.dvbviewer start, auto delete: true
16:29:02 T:1204085856 WARNING: UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on DVBViewer Client
16:29:02 T:1204085856 WARNING: UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to load the dll for add-on DVBViewer Client, disabling it

I hope somebody can make sense of this and can help me fix it. The file is where it's supposed to be btw, not missing as far as I can tell.

Thanks.
Sorry for the late answers.

(2012-09-27, 16:37)CommanderROR Wrote: 16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr)
16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: Loading: /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr
16:29:02 T:1204085856 ERROR: Unable to load /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr, reason: /storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is the addon compiled from this version?

Quote:is there any way to get funktion timeshift and skip forward and backwards into timeshift ?

The DVBViewer Recording Service doesn't support timeshift.

(2012-09-25, 10:03)Steini1971 Wrote: yes, it works very good with windows 7, but not the recordings.

First it needs a loong time to see the recordings, maybe 20 seconds, every time I go to recordings.

If I want to play a recording, I got a message. To play this file is not possible, for details go to.... And this is the End of msgbox.
But in the End I play the recording. But I connot navigate the recording. Any idea?

How many recordings do you have?. I've seen the Message Box with the latest XBMC builds. I'll take a look.
(2012-09-24, 13:42)paavor Wrote: I know that this is still in it's early stages, but one question - a bug/feature request perhaps: Is there any way to set EPG language? I have set all my channels in DVBViewer's channel editor to Finnish (fin) and in Recording Service -> EPG language is set to Finnish, but I still sometimes get Swedish program names in my EPG.

I quess this has something to do with the fact that Finland is dual language country and some channels sends EPG both Finnish and Swedish. I don't know how this "language flagging" happens technically. Big Grin Perhaps EPG update happens when channel is sending Swedish program?

DVBViewer's web interface and actual DVBViewer Pro both honours my language selection and shows all EPG info in Finnish.

Without been able to test a channel with that dual EPG, I'm afraid there is very little I can do Sad

Quote:And another quick one: EPG program details? Should they be working or are those "work in progress"? Now all program details shows "unavailable" while I do get details in DVBViewer's web interface. I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before in this thread, but it didn't catch my eye.

I've seen it but I thought it was the EPG that was missing the info. I'll take a look.

(2012-09-28, 01:08)A600 Wrote: Without been able to test a channel with that dual EPG, I'm afraid there is very little I can do Sad

Aha! First time EVER I tried to read C++ source code. Big Grin I see that EPG details are fetched from url HOSTNAME/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=ID&start=xx&stop=yy

So I did that (without start-stop and I cutted the result down a little) and here is (formatted) result from one channel: http://pastebin.com/sH2FRj0d - language flagging is quite neatly visible. So in theory it shoudn't be impossible to parse only wanted language? Is that even plugins responsibility to do that or should XBMC's PVR code do it?

(2012-09-28, 01:08)A600 Wrote:
Quote:And another quick one: EPG program details? Should they be working or are those "work in progress"? Now all program details shows "unavailable" while I do get details in DVBViewer's web interface. I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before in this thread, but it didn't catch my eye.

I've seen it but I thought it was the EPG that was missing the info. I'll take a look.

Wild guess: these bugs may be related. This is only a quess, since I don't speak, read or write C++. Big Grin
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
(2012-09-28, 02:56)paavor Wrote: So I did that (without start-stop and I cutted the result down a little) and here is (formatted) result from one channel: http://pastebin.com/sH2FRj0d - language flagging is quite neatly visible. So in theory it shoudn't be impossible to parse only wanted language? Is that even plugins responsibility to do that or should XBMC's PVR code do it?

Thanks for the xml example. While I was debugging the other bug, I saw the language flags. I'll try to add an option that allows to set the preferred language for the EPG.

(2012-09-28, 01:08)A600 Wrote: Wild guess: these bugs may be related. This is only a quess, since I don't speak, read or write C++. Big Grin

The problem was that some channels use the <event> tag and others the <description> one so I combined both Smile

(2012-09-28, 00:56)A600 Wrote: Sorry for the late answers.

(2012-09-27, 16:37)CommanderROR Wrote: 16:29:02 T:1204085856 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr)

Is the addon compiled from this version?

Quote:is there any way to get funktion timeshift and skip forward and backwards into timeshift ?

The DVBViewer Recording Service doesn't support timeshift.

(2012-09-25, 10:03)Steini1971 Wrote: yes, it works very good with windows 7, but not the recordings.

First it needs a loong time to see the recordings, maybe 20 seconds, every time I go to recordings.

If I want to play a recording, I got a message. To play this file is not possible, for details go to.... And this is the End of msgbox.
But in the End I play the recording. But I connot navigate the recording. Any idea?

How many recordings do you have?. I've seen the Message Box with the latest XBMC builds. I'll take a look.

At the moment I have 210 recordings. Ok, I should clean it
Thanks for checking the msg box

@A600
I tried both your Linux build and the one tvfreak did directly on the Pi. Same problem with both.
with the nightly from today i have to activate pvr addon and then nothing happens. i dont know if its xbmc or addon related.
latest log lines:

13:19:10 T:4136 NOTICE: Thread PVR add-on updater start, auto delete: false
13:19:11 T:4240 NOTICE: CAESinkWASAPI::InitializeExclusive: WASAPI Exclusive Mode Sink Initialized Successfully!!!
13:19:11 T:1992 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
13:19:14 T:4528 NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started
13:19:14 T:204 NOTICE: Thread EPG updater start, auto delete: false
13:19:14 T:4860 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager:Tonguerocess - failed to load PVR data
Quote:Is the addon compiled from this version?

Yes i compiled it with Verion pvr2 from yout link, driect on a PI.
(2012-09-28, 13:42)tvfreak Wrote: Yes i compiled it with Verion pvr2 from yout link, driect on a PI.

Could you try the pvr.njoy PVR on your PI? I want to know if, at least, it's loaded and it tries to get the channels so I can use its makefile for DVBViewer.

(2012-09-28, 13:23)Nimo Wrote: with the nightly from today i have to activate pvr addon and then nothing happens. i dont know if its xbmc or addon related.
latest log lines:

13:19:10 T:4136 NOTICE: Thread PVR add-on updater start, auto delete: false
13:19:11 T:4240 NOTICE: CAESinkWASAPI::InitializeExclusive: WASAPI Exclusive Mode Sink Initialized Successfully!!!
13:19:11 T:1992 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
13:19:14 T:4528 NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started
13:19:14 T:204 NOTICE: Thread EPG updater start, auto delete: false
13:19:14 T:4860 ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager:Tonguerocess - failed to load PVR data

I tried it (XBMCSetup-20120928-6372f46-master.exe) and works fine here. Try to reset the PVR database and/or delete Database/Epg7.db and Database/TV22.db

btw, the groups manager fix made it into this release. To make it work properly, uncheck the "LiveTV/Synchronise channel groups with backends" option and reset the PVR database. Now create your groups with the Channel Manager and move the channels to them.
[/quote]

Could you try the pvr.njoy PVR on your PI? I want to know if, at least, it's loaded and it tries to get the channels so I can use its makefile for DVBViewer.

[quote='Nimo' pid='1201386' dateline='1348831409']

yes but how? with dvbviewer? don't know what njoy is!

okay i hope i know what you mean, done the following

activate addon "njoy"
the tick "liveTv" on

no message appears, lokks liek its loaded
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12