• 77(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Hello everybody,
I'm new here and i didn't found information about timer-programmings.
Is there any option for example:
5 minute due time and 5 minute delay time in the configuration options in the EPG timer programmings? (... but variable times, like... 3 minute due time or 10 minutes delay...)

thx
Frank
(2015-02-19, 03:42)Piers Wrote: Was testing a success?

Edit: I'm assuming 1.9.28 will be in Kodi 14.2, can you confirm that?
I found a small bug I fixed locally two days ago but was distracted by the upcoming PVR build setup in Kodis next major release. That said I'll release 1.9.28 today. But builds for nightly will have to wait a little.

Kodi 14.2 won't include any PVR updates.
(2015-02-19, 09:27)fschmitt Wrote: Is there any option for example:
5 minute due time and 5 minute delay time in the configuration options in the EPG timer programmings? (... but variable times, like... 3 minute due time or 10 minutes delay...)
Hello,

you can enable recording margins globally in settings -> live tv -> recording
Variadic margins (e.g. by recording) isn't possible.
1.9.28 available (helix only)

Please give it a try. And a second heads up that I'll close this thread soonish.
Hi,
great thx, global marging setting is ok for me.

I try it.... now... immediately.... [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
(2015-02-19, 19:19)manül Wrote: 1.9.28 available (helix only)

Please give it a try. And a second heads up that I'll close this thread soonish.

It works perfectly, thank you very much for all of the work you've put into it - especially the Outline part. I can now use the native EPG correctly Big Grin
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thumbs Up 
Thank's
Thank you very much.

I have a question to another problem. Most Channels are shown on EPG, but some channels are missing and I don´t know why.
This problem exists on 4 machines and exactly the same channels are missing

Machine 1 and 2:
Windows 7, dvbviewer PVR Version 1.9.28, Kodi 14.1

Machine 3 and 4:
Raspberry Pi, Openelec 5.0.2, dvbviewer PVR Version 1.9.28, Kodi 14.1

EPG database reset didn´t help.

This problem existed in previous versions too. Maybe it´s not a problem of the pvr plugin. I can´t figure it out.

Has somebody an idea?

[Edit] Also local favorites.xml doesn´t fix this problem [/Edit]
(2015-02-24, 14:31)Optimist Wrote: Has somebody an idea?
Best guess: There's no epg information available. You can confirm this by browsing the RS webinterface.

Edit: Kodi hides channels without EPG. In Kodi settings there's a knob to disable this behavior.
Thany you for your quick reply.

Do you mean "Do not show 'no information available' labels --> Hides "no information available" labels when no EPG data could be retrieved for a channel. "
[Edit] I just ask because, I´m not at home to test it. [Edit]
My tv recordings are located on a server in a folder "TV-Recordings".
Since I updated to kodi helix I have in the tv recordings a folder "unknown". I have to select the folder "unknown" to see my recordings. I don't changed anything.

Maybe it's a kodi related problem?
(2015-02-24, 14:53)Optimist Wrote: Thany you for your quick reply.

Do you mean "Do not show 'no information available' labels --> Hides "no information available" labels when no EPG data could be retrieved for a channel. "
I'm on vacation so I can't answer your question. However back in Gotham there was a knob.

(2015-02-25, 11:14)Frank2 Wrote: My tv recordings are located on a server in a folder "TV-Recordings".
Since I updated to kodi helix I have in the tv recordings a folder "unknown". I have to select the folder "unknown" to see my recordings. I don't changed anything.

Maybe it's a kodi related problem?
The PVR is only responsible for the TV menu + submenus. If you have added your recordings as external directory, you're on your own.
Sorry, but the osx64 version doesn't work! Maybe because there's a file named "XBMC_dvbviewer.pvr" instead of "Kodi_dvbviewer.pvr" inside?
(2015-02-27, 19:37)manül Wrote:
(2015-02-24, 14:53)Optimist Wrote: Thany you for your quick reply.

I'm on vacation so I can't answer your question. However back in Gotham there was a knob.

That´s it. Thank you very much!
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12