[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2013-10-07, 21:27)hagayg Wrote: Funny thing is that same backend setup works fine on the openelec ion box (x64) , but not on the windows 7 or openelec rpi boxes (same problem)
Unless i am missing some major setting i would assume the problem is with the pvr compilation/compatibility with xmbc on different platforms.

haven't tried gotham yet , since its not a viable solution for me right now , if i would not get my setup to work on one box i would assume the problem is at the backend , but as i mentioned its not.
at the moment i am using the dvbviewer recording service , but via iptv simple pvr client (made a big m3u list of the streams) and xmltv file for epg and it works just fine on the 3 boxes , so i am only losing the more tight channel integration and recording integration in xbmc.

If you need more info/logs/tests just let me know...
It may be some sort of locking/thread sync issue but that's just a wild guess so far. Such issues may or may not occur, e.g. it may be timing related. That's why giving gotham a shot would at least rule out already fixed core bugs. Also you don't have to remove / overwrite your frodo settings. Just install gotham in a separate directory and run xbmc in portable mode: make a shortcut of xbmc.exe, add -p after xbmc.exe. so it's "xbmc.exe -p" and run that shortcut.

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by manül - 2013-10-07, 21:49
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12