• 53(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Hi,

thanks on all Developer for this nice Plugin.

I have a question. Is this function now feasible?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145668

Thanks for info...

Epic
(2013-10-24, 20:35)Epic Wrote: I have a question. Is this function now feasible?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145668

Thanks for info...
I'm not exactly sure what kind of feature you're asking for but the Recording Service currently doesn't provide the information if a channel is available or not. If it would, this would require polling + parsing the whole channel list over and over again. So I wouldn't implement it anyway Smile
When i try disable some channels from channel manager it still shows it at epg, how to fix this?
(2013-10-30, 15:20)Jezze Wrote: When i try disable some channels from channel manager it still shows it at epg, how to fix this?
The channel list will be overridden on start up. You have to modify your global/favorites channel list or set up a local favorite list.
Sad 
no matter what settings I make the picture is not as strong as with dvbviewer;

can you give me tips? My wife already stressed out ...Sad
@babesumitra

don't know what you're doing but my wife and i are happy with our dvbviewer solution...

i'm using a dedicated dvbviewer backend (RS 1.27) and several different frontends (all on XBMC Gotham Alpha 9) and using the 1.8.11 developement plugin from manül

only the scrambled hdtv satelite channels now have switching times between 4-8 sec while the cable channels now have switching times between 3-5 sec.

HD Quality is good and SD quality is ok on a HD Beamer with 2m*1,13m size

at the beginning i had some issues bit the pic quality too, but it was cause by a broken cable...

br
snoopy78
I have a picture quality problem with xbmc/pvr-dvbviewer too.
In dvbviewer itself every channel is fine, but in xbmc I get some 'smearing'. It only happens on tv channels, watching tv shows or movies in xbmc, the picture quality is excellent.

I also have another strange problem regarding the audio. On some UK satellite channels on satelite receivers you have the option of selecting a second audio channel (called NAR to help blind people as it gives an additional audio description). In dvbviewer these channels are listed separately and , despite picking the AC3 (Eng) channel for my favourites, I seem to get the NAR channel in xbmc.

Anyone else get this, I presume some of my settings are incorrect?
(Win 7 64 bit/core i7/AMD5750)
Imho XBMCs picture quality is worse than DVB Viewer or Mediaportals on Windows.
A workaround is to use the DSPlayer build of XBMC (found here in the forum).
This build uses the DirectX functionalities and the Windows codecs instead ffmpeg.
But this only works with non streaming content. I don't know if it works together with DVB Viewer.
Perhaps I'll try it these days.
Who says you can't use DirectX for streaming?

mediasconfig.xml:
Code:
<rule protocols="http">
    <source filter="urlsource" />
      <splitter filter="lavf_splitter" />
      <video filter="lavvideodec" />
      <audio filter="lavaudiodec" />
</rule>
<!-- New rule for preferred streaming source filter -->  
<rule url="true" filetypes=".*">
  <source filter="lavfsplitter" />
</rule>

(2013-11-23, 12:06)eltopo Wrote: Who says you can't use DirectX for streaming?

This sounds interesting, can you post your relevant xml files and what you installed (codecs, ...) to make this work?

Thanks in advance!
Did you try the settings in mediasconfig.xml I posted?
(2013-11-24, 10:58)eltopo Wrote: Did you try the settings in mediasconfig.xml I posted?

Yes, but I get an error and TV won't start, so I think there's something missing in my configuration:

Code:
11:14:46 T:4068  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFile - DSPlayer: Opening: pvr://channels/tv/Alle TV-Kanäle/0.pvr
11:14:46 T:4068  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFileInternal - DSPlayer: Opening: http://127.0.0.1:7522/upnp/channelstream/0.ts
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Thread CDSPlayer thread start, auto delete: false
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::Process - Creating DS Graph
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://masterprofile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml does not exist. Skipping.
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml does not exist. Skipping.
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
11:14:46 T:2024  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertAudioRenderer Successfully added "" to the graph
11:14:46 T:2024   ERROR: CFilterCoreFactory::GetFilterFromName Filter "lavfsplitter" isn't loaded. Please check dsfilterconfig.xml
11:14:46 T:2024   ERROR: CFGLoader::LoadFilterRules Failed to insert the source filter
11:14:46 T:2024   ERROR: CFGManager::RenderFileXbmc Failed to load filters rules
11:14:46 T:2024   ERROR: CDSPlayer::Process - Failed creating DS Graph
11:14:47 T:4068  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::~CDSPlayer DSPlayer is now closed
You should have this in filtersconfig.xml, section source filters:

Code:
<filter name="lavfsplitter" type="source">
      <path>LAVSplitter.ax</path>
      <guid>{B98D13E7-55DB-4385-A33D-09FD1BA26338}</guid>
      <osdname>LAV Splitter Source</osdname>
</filter>

And this in section splitters:

Code:
<filter name="lavf_splitter" type="splitter">
      <path>LAVSplitter.ax</path>
      <guid>{171252A0-8820-4AFE-9DF8-5C92B2D66B04}</guid>
      <osdname>LAV Splitter</osdname>
</filter>
Big thanks, eltopo! Those lines were missing, now it works.
First big thanks. I use the plugin since a while and in summary its working great.
One Question. In the last monthly (gotham alpha 10), i'm unable to install the plugin (either 1.8.10 or 1.8.11). it aborts with the error "dependencies not met".
Do i need something elso to get it running or needs the plugin an update?
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12