[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2014-04-03, 17:42)Waka Wrote: 1. epg never seems to work they I would hope, I only get epg for a channel (usually) if I select it. Is there some setting in DVB I need to check or do you guys leave your HTPC on 24/7? (I turn mine off every night).
You have a single tuner right? Full EPG scan requires to jump through all transponders which is not possible while watching. So you somehow need to make sure to perform a EPG scan while nobody is watching. Or import EPG from another source (XMLTV or so..). But since I'm having a dual tuner, thus no in-depth knowledge in that area and this issue is only DVBViewer related, please move this question to the DVBViewer forum: http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/

(2014-04-03, 17:42)Waka Wrote: 2. bit of a weird one and may only apply to UK channels - some of the HD channels have 2 entries in the channelist in DVBViewer, AC3,eng and NAR. The NAR is additional audio commentary for the visually impaired. Even when I put the AC3,eng channel in my favourites XBMC still plays the additional audio. On satellite receivers there's usually an option to turn this off globally, am I missing something in XBMC?
Can you please try to make the AC3 channel the primary channel in the full channel list? Afaik you just have to drag the AC3 channel above the NAR channel + restart RS + XBMC so changes take effect. The channel referenced in the favourites is only used to search in the full list. So the full list is what matters.

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by manül - 2014-04-03, 17:59
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12