[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2014-05-17, 08:19)sdfg Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 15:31)snoopy78 Wrote: server is an i5 cpu, ssd (os) and hdd (for recording) win srv2012, always latest dvbviewer/rs version
favourites.xml are stored centralized for easy and automatic deployment
clients mostly windows 7 and some mobile (android) ones usind the dvviewer ctrl package from app store
(clients also use xbmc's advanced wol to wake the server when sleeping)
The real problem is xbmc in android.
A Margro version is not available, and dvbviewer is not so fast using android version of the plugin, but I think is not related to the plugin but to xbmc itself (maybe buffering problems).
I'm not sure because I'm still testing.
Anyway, I can say that xbmc in windows (margro's build) with 1.9.15 dvbviewer plugin is a good combination.
If someone else can make some test with Android version, trying to find out where the problem is ...
Bye,
sdf

yes.. the android speed is true.. but that's not manül's or dvbviewers fault.....
i had (i bricked it while flashing linux on it) one ATV1200 android device which wasn't even able to fluent playback the hdtv stream without buffering via lan... and my boxee box xbmc is working, but sound issues... on my tablets there are also all kind of different issues...so for me currently android is a no go for xbmc
i can recommend you the app "dvbviewer controller" from playstore... it's also using my centralized favourites (so all channels are in same order) and can tell the server to transcode for low bandwith (like 3g/4g)..or to record tv...i'm using this to watch tv via vpn from my mobile when i'm on business trip while at home i use the windows xbmc

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by snoopy78 - 2014-05-17, 09:57
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12