[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2014-08-11, 16:08)Blacky Wrote: Is there a chance to implement that add to your plugin?
No

(2014-08-18, 10:44)ep0ch Wrote: I'm using Gotham 13.2 RC1 on Windows 8.1 with latest dvbviewer. Although dvbviewer shows the full EPG program description, under xbmc it does not show program description but just program tech info (e.g. one line with codec info, number of audio channels etc).

I raised this bug on xbmc trac (#15390) but they are certain it is a defect in the addon.
I'm using 13.2 since 07/29. No issues. EPG is working fine.
My guess is you've changed something in the XBMC settings or your profile is broken.

(2014-08-20, 02:36)fuzzyduck007 Wrote: I have a tbs6982 dual tuner card, it works flawlessly within dvbviewer for watching at recording simultaneously. I'm using Dvbviewer 5.3.1 pro, recording service 1.29.0.0 and XBMC 13.2

I much prefer the XBMC user interface so I configured recording service so I can watch tv within XBMC using Dvbviewer client addon. My problem is.. if I am watching a channel and I then decide to record that channel, if I then change to a different channel it won't tune causing XBMC to semi lock up. I can only watch or record as if I'm using a single tuner. Does anyone know why this is happening? Can recording service not access both tuners?
Sure, have a dual card here. Make sure you've activated both tuners in the RS service. If you still can't solve this, please ask for help in the DVBViewer forums.

(2014-08-20, 02:36)fuzzyduck007 Wrote: Also.. another issue, sometimes when I click to record a programme it doesn't register within xbmc, there is no recording icon on the channel, nothing pops up saying recording has started, no option to stop recording. However, if I hover over the recording service icon in the taskbar it will say 1 timer active. If I then press record on the same channel again it will then say 2 timers active in the recording service icon, but xbmc still doesn't register it, therefore there is no way to stop these timers without opening dvbviewer then deleting them that way.
Make sure RS and XBMC/Kodi are using the same timezone. Also make sure you're running the latest PVR (1.9.15, also shipped with Gotham 13.2). This includes a timezone fix.

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by manül - 2014-08-21, 12:45
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12