[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2014-08-21, 23:07)ep0ch Wrote: This problem still exists. I do not get program descriptions. Just technical info. If a station is not airing any program I do get the channel info though.

Screens

The PVR is doing the following (see https://github.com/manuelm/xbmc-pvr-addo...a.cpp#L212):
* copy title ==> XBMC.EPG_TAG.strTitle
* copy event ==> XBMC.EPG_TAG.strPlotOutline
* copy description ==> XBMC.EPG_TAG.strPlot
* If XBMC.EPG_TAG.strPlotOutline is empty, duplicate XBMC.EPG_TAG.strPlot ==> XBMC.EPG_TAG.strPlotOutline

So your main problem is your EPG sends the description in the event tag, which is copied into EPG_TAG.strPlotOutline which afaik is not displayed in the default XBMC PVR skin. You can try to edit addons/skin.confluence/720p/DialogPVRGuideInfo.xml + addons/skin.confluence/720p/ViewsPVR.xml and replace $INFO[ListItem.Plot] with $INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]. I can't remember the exact positions you have to replace, just try to play with the skin or use another one.

Also I'm not able to simply concatenate the two fields as the recording UI *is* showing strPlotOutline + strPlot in separate fields. So the information would be duplicated.

Edit: I might add an advanced setting, which prepends the strPlotOutline for the EPG only though.

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by manül - 2014-08-22, 00:23
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12