[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2015-01-29, 17:24)manül Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 11:30)fenano Wrote: I'm just syncing my favorites, but there are two channels that don't appear on the channel list (Cbeebies HD and CBBC HD). I checked the favorites.xml and they are there, so no idea why I can't get those in kodi.

I reloaded the favorites in kodi and changes done after putting these channels in, appear on kodi so I'm loading the right file.
I guess the channel ids have been updated and the favourites are still referencing the old ones. DVBViewer has probably some fallback logic if the id couldn't be found, like matching only the first 32bit. Please try to remove both channels from your favourites and re-add them again. This should solve the problem. [Clarification: I'm doing the 32bit match as well. But I guess DVBViewer is doing some more fallback matching].
Otherwise I need your http://<RS_HOST>/api/getfavourites.html + http://<RS_HOST>/api/getchannelsxml.html

(2015-01-29, 11:30)fenano Wrote: Besides, Is there an official repo to keep your plugin up to date? According to kodi I'm running 1.9.23 but checking your github the last version is 1.9.26 (is there any compiled version available for win7 kodi 14?
1.9.24 - 1.9.26 mostly includes translation imports + a PVR bump for nightly. No new major features.
But setting up a repo is actually a good idea because I'm currently struggling with the best way to manage the version numbers for nightly + current kodi release. A repo could hide this quite nicely. Thanks for bringing this back to my mind Wink

I've made further progress on the EPG issue over at the DVBViewer forum. Here's a quote "The long text is in the EventDescription German TV Stations are using the Extended Event Text for that."

So it's not an issue with the add-on, it's an issue with DVBViewer Sad
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by Piers - 2015-01-31, 03:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12