[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2015-01-31, 03:04)Piers Wrote: I've made further progress on the EPG issue over at the DVBViewer forum. Here's a quote "The long text is in the EventDescription German TV Stations are using the Extended Event Text for that."
Yes, I'm fully aware of this. This should make your life easier: https://github.com/manuelm/xbmc-pvr-addo...f7adb9069f
For your skin it's probably the best to set "Put outline (e.g. subtitles) before plot" to "Always". For Kodis default skin, which shows "plot outline" in recordings as a separate field and because this PVR is primarily used in german speaking countries the default value will be "In EPG only".
All in all I'm not really happy about this new setting, but I can't think of good solution to automatically identify if the EPG field contains the description or just subtitles.

(2015-01-31, 18:11)josef00 Wrote: also I can't update to v 1.9.26
1.9.26 is for nightly only.

(2015-01-31, 18:11)josef00 Wrote: also I ask how to let RTPS working until now just the time shift is working
RTSP seems broken with Helix/latest ffmpeg update. Will probably remove it.
Edit: RTSP with included ffmpeg works. Linked against Fedoras ffmpeg doesn't. Will re-test on Windows later.

Before releasing the next version I'll once again see if I can fix the playback of ongoing recordings.

Messages In This Thread
New Version of PVR.Addon?? - by tvfreak - 2012-12-02, 18:20
Wrong channel name - by Highjack - 2013-04-27, 19:16
Cannot connect to dvbviewer... - by blion - 2014-11-22, 12:34
RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - by manül - 2015-01-31, 19:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12