SMBup on Mountain Lion
(2013-03-05, 13:00)Memphiz Wrote: Or use the latest nightly. SMB access for lion and later should be fixed there.

Is XBMC going to support samba 4?

EDIT: I just tried using Samba 4 and it looks like XBMC supports it.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
its about smb2 - but yes...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hoping someone can help here... I have installed SMBup on My Mac Mini following all instructions I found on the Kodi Wiki. While I have had success accessing one of my shared drives over my network, there are still a few others that are inaccessible. In the "Shared Drive Details" window, the drive that is accessible has a "folder icon" next to its name in the "Select Directory" dropdown. When I try to access this other drive, instead of a "folder" icon, I see a "yellow dot" next to the name of the drive. With a different drive, I see a "white document icon" next to the name of the drive. I've added other drives just to test this, and they all seem to work fine. Not sure why i can access this one drive but not these other two... The yellow dot has to be some type of indicator or issue I'm missing. Any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMBup on Mountain Lion0