Music Questions
What i would want to know is, what i exactly need now? What are the difference between the first two:

Cdart manager?
Artist slideshow?

Some visualisation?
Lyric thing?

Who can help me what i need know..
Its cool yo see those things on tv.. But what do you guys do then..
Just keep watching tv?
Browse through xbmc? Or anything else? Or is it possible to see those same things on tv k on your ipad? So tv hasnt to be on all the time

This isnt working well..
Wheni browse into artist i see art
When i browse to album i see art sometimes

Then on the main menu with the allinonescript i dont see the same albmart why not therre and in album it does? Nor with the slideshow artist,
It serms like a hit and miss.. Now how does it work all? So i can get art everywhere (albums, artist, songs, allinone thumbs and slideshow thing...) who can explain it correctly?

It seems like art is a hit and miss with aeon mq4 and allinonescript
I'm getting annoyed by this Sad
Using Aeon MQ4
Using universal album&artist scraper
When i go in main menu, music->albums-> i have art for all albums
When i go in main menu, music->artist-> i have art for all artists
Backgrounds however is a hit and miss, sometimes i have them sometimes not

I installed Allinone script to have it set up like this:

However, although i have art for all albums, i dont have art everywhere for albums with the red mark in the picture
Strange thing also is that when i select album random, its showing background art, when i chose albums recent it shows me album art... now how does this work?

I installed Artist Slideshow, to have it setup like this:

However, here again, i dont have art in the red marked place

Playing a song and pressing i, the information comes up, but i dont get discography like this:

Again empty places..

Someone please help me out here?
Why is everybody else getting it, and i dont? And i dont get any reply how i should do it...

Thanks for your effort!
Isnt there a complete guide or something?
I looked at wiki, but its a total mess Sad

You have art for:

- albums
- artists
- backgrounds
- thumbs
- fanart

Also there isnt anything clear to organize...
Sad
Have you organized and tagged all your music correctly to begin with? You'll always have missing data if this is not done first.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library
(2012-09-18, 17:11)joebrady Wrote: Have you organized and tagged all your music correctly to begin with? You'll always have missing data if this is not done first.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library

Yes
Following tags are set correct:

Title, Album, Artist
Anything else?
So...

I think I understand your queries and I'll do what I can to answer them, as I use Music quite a bit.

As far as using this on something other than my TV goes, I use Constellation, which is an iPad/iPhone remote with a rich media interface. Look it up and see how you like it.

The reason you're seeing art sometimes and not others is related to a few things.
- If you don't have all available images for that artist/album/etc... there will be things missing (I have some artists that I simply can't find fanart for, but have been adding what I can to fanart.tv and scraping using CDart).
- As the music library in pre-frodo (and prior to be honest) is still being worked on, it's not perfect. I've found that I need to go through the library and highlight/hover each and every album and artist to allow it to generate the image to the cache where it can be accessed quickly. This will more than likely account for your missing images.
- As you're using a scraper and relying on the database to populate and show your images, you're probably seeing strange discrepancies in the artwork that is constantly being updated. Mine are probably working better as I use CDart Manager, and have downloaded local copies of each and every image file for fanart, album covers, artist thumbs, etc...

Missing images when playing Music... This one's a mystery to me, as I seem to be having album covers missing in that view, not fanart, but only when playing "party mode". Assuming this one is a bug..

I know this doesn't help much, but might give you something to work with...
Most part is fixed Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Questions0