playing trailers from a local folder cinema experience
Hello,
I'm EXTREMELY new to XBMC and have only been playing with it for about a week, so it's very possible my problem is an easy "fix" (I hope so.)

I'm using the "Aeon Nox" skin and have cinema experience enabled. When I have the scraper set as Apple movie trailers, I click the cinema submenu button, choose my movie and it plays the trailers great- except they are REALLY slow and choppy due to my slow connection. I have a folder with around 60 trailers in it and tried selecting this folder in the cinema experience configuration. When I follow the same steps as above, however, it simply goes straight to the movie. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!
Im having the same problem,shame no one replies.
I have backrow and i also find it hard to setup a wallpaper for the different options in the main menu (movies,TvShows,Weather and Music)
I actually changed it in the wallpaper option but nothing shows up,just the same one backrow comes with.
With the trailers i heard you have to change the file to .mov or put a -trailer after the movie name
300.mp4
300-trailer.mp4
300.mov
300-trilaer.mov
I tried all combinations but no result

If you find out, can you reply here

Cheers!!!
Read the first page of the Cinema Experiance thread. Lots of vital info there.
I'm new to XBMC, I was doing this today, and prawnee is right. A quick read of the CE thread, tells you all need.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563

"The saved video files used for trailers need to have "-trailer" as part of the file name. For example:

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest-trailer.mov"

It should work, then you can read about the NFO. sample for movie info. You can find out about pretty much anything & how to do it with a quick search Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playing trailers from a local folder cinema experience0