Movie Search
I have been trying to look for an answer to this, but I'm not exactly sure what to search for. I have XBMC set up using the Transparency skin, and everything is working fine.

The question I have is, is there an easy way to search through my movies that I have added? I have a little over 1,000 movies, and the scrolling through the movies is not an easy way to get to what I want. I have looked at all the XBMC keyboard shortcuts and can't find a search or find option in there. With my previous Media application I could just start to type in the first few letters and it would automatically go to that section of the list. I wasn't sure if there was something similar with XBMC or Transparency. Thanks.
Amazing. . . Right after I posted this I continued to search. I guess it is the keyboard shortcut of Shift + Letter to fast track to that portion of the list. I would still like to be able to search if possible. If I want to watch "Karate Kid". . . I could just search for it. For now though, the keyboard shortcut will work. At least it is one step closer to what I'm looking for. Thanks.
there are several options...

when you're browsing your movies, hit 'left' once or twice 'till the hidden side menu shows.
on this menu, you'll find both a 'search' and a 'filter' button.

on the home screen of Transparency! there's a global-search option at the top-right of the screen,
this options will not only search your movie library, but tv shows, music videos and music as well.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wow, I'm a little slow. I knew about the slider but didn't even think to check there for a search option. I totally forgot about it since I rarely use it. I guess I will have to start now. Thank you very much for the reminder. I do appreciate it. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Search0