• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
think i found a small bug.. when i use the next aired widget (sorry no screencaps at the moment).. any long tv show (big bang theory is the example today).. it only does "big bang..." even though its the only show on the widget and only takes up the first 1/3 on the left of the widget

btw, excellent excellent excellent work..
I'm getting a ton of freezes/crashes as well. I can't even ctrl+alt+delete the screen goes black and the only way to get out is log out or restart Windows. Most of it results from ERROR: D3DERR_DEVICEHUNG. I'll post a full debug log when I get the chance. I'm updating to ATI 12.9 beta drivers to see if that does anything. I don't know if it's because I'm running Windows 8 or what.
(2012-09-28, 01:41)Cath Barkley Wrote:
(2012-09-27, 17:15)Big_Noid Wrote: @Cath Barkley: I see. I cannot reproduce this. You sure you're on 3.6.0? I've been looking through the commits and we had some post 3.5.0 bugfixes concerning dark backgrounds like the one in the screenshot. You can check the version number in the select dialog for changing skins.
Definitely on 3.6.0, rolling back to 3.5.0 fixes it.

It came good for a couple of minutes, but I went back to the main menu and then back into the TV shows menu and now it's back to being darkened.

Found the problem. See first post for a way to fix until the bugfixes release gets out (which could take a few weeks)
For me the best skin.
The only bug that prevents me from using this beautiful skin: EPG Timelinie crashes in 3.5. the problem is the same in 3.6. Always in timelinie view, if I go into the left menu, xbmc crash (freeze). (I tested the 4.0 and it's the same).
(2012-09-28, 00:57)phil65 Wrote: the menu which slides in from the left side. the tooltip on the left shows the direction you have to press to get there.
Done it, and tks
One more thing.
Yesterday, with the auto-update in 3.6.0 , there was a very useful option in the Main Menu : SEARCH
But today i see that this option has been disappeared.
How can i enable it?
Tks for your attention/support and the great skin

How do I activate the "big wall view"?

Last time I used this skin I'm pretty sure i was able to show 44(4x11) posters/covers in the movies wall view. But now I'm stucked with 27 in a 3x9 grid. I cant find the setting to switch so I can see more covers.
This was a great view for getting an overview of my collection

Can anybody help me out here?
Just updated today, a few questions.

1. In Panel view on the list of TV shows, how do I hide the ratings? They were hidden in 3.5 ( Only 5 or 6 shows show in the list at a time before having to scroll because of the big ratings)
2. On start up how do I disable the new Aeon Nox splash screen telling me about the new version.
3. On the home menu can I stop it cycling through images for Movies/TV Shows etc and just have one image like before?

Thanks.
(2012-09-28, 10:31)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: Yesterday, with the auto-update in 3.6.0 , there was a very useful option in the Main Menu : SEARCH
How can i enable it?
It only shows if you have enabled the globalsearch add-on. Check if you have that installed and if necessary enable the menu item in the customizer.
(2012-09-28, 10:58)zepo Wrote: How do I activate the "big wall view"?

Last time I used this skin I'm pretty sure i was able to show 44(4x11) posters/covers in the movies wall view. But now I'm stucked with 27 in a 3x9 grid. I cant find the setting to switch so I can see more covers.
This was a great view for getting an overview of my collection

Can anybody help me out here?
It was remobved from 2.0 --> 3.0. Mainly because it was too slow loading thumbs. With all the improvements in frodo, we might bring it back in 4.0.
(2012-09-28, 11:05)egtrev Wrote: Just updated today, a few questions.

1. In Panel view on the list of TV shows, how do I hide the ratings? They were hidden in 3.5 ( Only 5 or 6 shows show in the list at a time before having to scroll because of the big ratings)
2. On start up how do I disable the new Aeon Nox splash screen telling me about the new version.
3. On the home menu can I stop it cycling through images for Movies/TV Shows etc and just have one image like before?

Thanks.
1. I'm not a big fan of that either. Probably will get changed in 4.0.
2. The message will show only twice. The splash screen can only be skipped by pressing any navigation key.
3. Change the backgrounds to a single image in the customizer. To choose the skin defaults browse to the backgrounds folder of skin.aeon.nox.
(2012-09-28, 11:28)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 10:31)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: Yesterday, with the auto-update in 3.6.0 , there was a very useful option in the Main Menu : SEARCH
How can i enable it?
It only shows if you have enabled the globalsearch add-on. Check if you have that installed and if necessary enable the menu item in the customizer.
It was and it is still enabled.
Anyhow now it is still working.

NOTICE:
When i start XBMC, and before it shows me the Main Menu, it starts showning the word AEON underlined.
It should be very nice if under the underlined word "AEON", it writes the words " By Big Noid and Phil65

It should be a good advertisement for both the creators of this wonderful Skin.
Hello,

I was a TV episode yesterday when the screen went blank and the sound stop for a moment. The sound came back but not picture. I tried resetting by pressing "X" and then "Esc" a few times followed by "End" but XBMC wouldn't shutdown. As a result i did a hard reset.

When i turned on XBMC with Nox i seem to be missing images and fonts etc. See the screenshots below.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened and what's the best course of action to take to get Nox back up and running?
seems as if the textures.xbt didn´t extract properly. download this http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/skin...-3.6.0.zip
and replace the content of your skin.aeon.nox folder.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-09-28, 13:21)phil65 Wrote: seems as if the textures.xbt didn´t extract properly. download this http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/skin...-3.6.0.zip
Is it an answer to me?

(2012-09-28, 13:21)phil65 Wrote: seems as if the textures.xbt didn´t extract properly. download this http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/skin...-3.6.0.zip

That seems to have done the trick alright, thank you.

I didn't even realise that there was an update applied.
Love the update!

I do have a question. I can't see the logos for my tv shows in landscape view anymore. Was this removed or is there a way to get them back?

Edit: I can see the logo behind the text of the show description, but it's darken and hidden behind text. You can barely see them.
Spotted a small bug in the Music Visualisation.

The setting 'show timepanel' doesn't have any effect, it never shows for me.

In case it's relevant, my top bar settings are Classic Top Panels, Left side: Nothing, Show weather info: Yes.

In Music Visualisation my settings are, Background: artistfanart, Fade background in visualisation: No, Always show Album Info: Yes, cdArt: Default, Enable Extended Info widget: No, Show timepanel: Yes, Animated Fanart in Music Visualisation: No, Classic OSD style: Yes (I also tried No), Lyrics add on: None.

'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6