DVBLink PVR Plugin
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone is developing a plugin for DVBLink PVR or if it needs adding to the "suggestion box" ;-)

Thanks in advance
Mysticpete
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
http://dvblogic.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php...19703#wrap
Hi Nexusle

I should have included that I am currently running the DVBlogic plugin, however..... it has to be run from Programs menu and I haven't worked out a way to get it to launch from the menu bar yet, finally, it does not integrate into the XBMC skins too well, whereas the plugins currently available for the PVR XBMC all do, I guess I'm being picky here but would be good to see a formal XBMC plugin.

Thanks for the response.

Freenas server
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Hi mysticpete,

The above addon that nexusle is linking to is not for the official DVBLINK addon, which is a normal xbmc addon, but to a PVR addon. Which I'm the current maintainer on Smile

So are you sure that's the addon you are using ? If yes, can you tell me something about which version of xbmc you are using / skin, because it should be available through the live tv menu.

(2012-09-29, 08:43)zeroniak Wrote: Hi mysticpete,

The above addon that nexusle is linking to is not for the official DVBLINK addon, which is a normal xbmc addon, but to a PVR addon. Which I'm the current maintainer on Smile

So are you sure that's the addon you are using ? If yes, can you tell me something about which version of xbmc you are using / skin, because it should be available through the live tv menu.

Hi zeroniak

Yes I've just discovered this tonight, loaded the PVR build and added the plugin and got things working now :-), I'm going to test a problem that keeps reoccurring when adding another tuner (currently 1 x dual DVB-T tuner) in that I am not able to play any streams through the web interface or HTTP, previously raised http://www.dvblogic.com/phpBB3/viewtopic...56&t=20391 on the DVBLink forum.

Thanks for your response
Oh... and as you say, yes it is Very slow and XBMC does sieze up for about 10 seconds when changing channels but hey i can live with that for now.

Much appreciated
Mysticpete
Freenas server
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Hi there.I'm wondering if there are some ways to make DVB link plug-in working with DVBlink ver 4.1. Every time I start XBMC 12 with DVBlink PVR enabled I have M$ Media Center starting on background and lots of error pop-ups in XBMC.

And yes, i saw official thread on DVBlink forum and noticed system requirements saying "DVB link 4.5".
How are we supposed to configure PVR addon? I entered the IP of dvbLink server, and the base port but I can see no channel in xbmc (but currently have 23channels in dvblink web interface

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBLink PVR Plugin0