• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Hello everyone!! Thanks for the Repo DK.
Any one can help me with this .xml file?Huh

<item>
<title>Fox 10 News</title>
<link>http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6140850/events/2549317/player_pop_out</link>
<thumbnail>http://ksaz.images.worldnow.com/images/3116017_G.png</thumbnail>
</item>

I tried to play it on livestream but it won't work. Any help would be appreciate.Thanks. Big Grin
Hello DK
I am a newbie here, I got live stream but won't work and also how to get phim 108 and phim 47 ,yeu phim, thank you
(2014-01-03, 20:50)bobo1971 Wrote: Hello DK
I am a newbie here, I got live stream but won't work and also how to get phim 108 and phim 47 ,yeu phim, thank you

Just go to system-->setting-->addon-->install from zipfile-->movies tv-->repository.dk.xmbc.. then get addon ---> go down to Dk-xbmc-... then install kenh88, 108, yeu phim... phim 47.
(2013-12-08, 08:13)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 01:42)tam_phan Wrote: Hello DK,

I am a newbie here. I installed your plugin and phim88 is working fine but the yeuphim.net and phim47 can't play "Play back fail, couldn't located video url" can you help me out with it. Thank you a lot

phim47 is down at the moment but yeuphim is working it's just that not all video sites work within that addon. For example google videos doesn't work. mostly dailymotion and youtube work.
Hi dknlght usually it seems something happens with one site for video addons, and that seems to be related to the server side, but i was just checking and basically all the viet sites, from your repo are failing, which I dont recall seeing before so curious if some of other issue?
Happy new year!
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
(2014-01-12, 18:43)transcender Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 08:13)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 01:42)tam_phan Wrote: Hello DK,

I am a newbie here. I installed your plugin and phim88 is working fine but the yeuphim.net and phim47 can't play "Play back fail, couldn't located video url" can you help me out with it. Thank you a lot

phim47 is down at the moment but yeuphim is working it's just that not all video sites work within that addon. For example google videos doesn't work. mostly dailymotion and youtube work.
Hi dknlght usually it seems something happens with one site for video addons, and that seems to be related to the server side, but i was just checking and basically all the viet sites, from your repo are failing, which I dont recall seeing before so curious if some of other issue?
Happy new year!

I just check with Kenh88 and its working fine. Don't know how is other one but I know kenh108 is down for a while now.
(2014-01-12, 19:45)hondas3000 Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 18:43)transcender Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 08:13)dknlght Wrote: phim47 is down at the moment but yeuphim is working it's just that not all video sites work within that addon. For example google videos doesn't work. mostly dailymotion and youtube work.
Happy new year!

I just check with Kenh88 and its working fine. Don't know how is other one but I know kenh108 is down for a while now.
Sorry, I think you are right I tried seeing what everyone is still posting in the livestreams thread and it has changed and that repo really messed my Mac install i think. I had to completely blow out my install but now it works. Thanks.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
hi dknlghy, kites vietsub seems to be stopped on kenh88 so all movies are being stopped uploaded while lauphim.com and phim14.net as they have vietsub and not using kites are being continued. But could you add these 2 sites to addon ?
(2014-02-08, 02:56)rubymoumoune Wrote: hi dknlghy, kites vietsub seems to be stopped on kenh88 so all movies are being stopped uploaded while lauphim.com and phim14.net as they have vietsub and not using kites are being continued. But could you add these 2 sites to addon ?

Sorry not sure if I fully understand what you're saying but the addon seems to work fine for me. I can't do anything about videos that are down on the site.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-02-08, 05:32)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 02:56)rubymoumoune Wrote: hi dknlghy, kites vietsub seems to be stopped on kenh88 so all movies are being stopped uploaded while lauphim.com and phim14.net as they have vietsub and not using kites are being continued. But could you add these 2 sites to addon ?

Sorry not sure if I fully understand what you're saying but the addon seems to work fine for me. I can't do anything about videos that are down on the site.

I am sorry, Kites which produces vietsub to Kenh88 movies like chinese or korean have been suspended since now 4 weeks. Hence all new korean or chinese dramas episodes are not longer available under Kenh88. Lauphim.com and phim14.net uses different vietsub with similar chinese and korea dramas hence they are being uploaded. Could you add these lauphim.com and phim14.net as addon ?
Hi dknlght,
For some reason kenh108 addon did not play any video on youtube server. They are playing fine on Saturday night, but now whenever I select the episodes, xbmc reponses " Please wait for loading the video" then It stop without any error message. I checked all the video located on youtube server, all of them behave the same. I'll be able to play these video on PC or tablet. If you have time, could you please take a look.
Thank you.
(2014-02-10, 18:37)akican Wrote: Hi dknlght,
For some reason kenh108 addon did not play any video on youtube server. They are playing fine on Saturday night, but now whenever I select the episodes, xbmc reponses " Please wait for loading the video" then It stop without any error message. I checked all the video located on youtube server, all of them behave the same. I'll be able to play these video on PC or tablet. If you have time, could you please take a look.
Thank you.

I think there's a temporary problem with youtube because some else reported problems with the youtube links with a different addon. But if it still doesn't work please post a link to one of the videos that you are referring to because I clicked on a few videos on the site and can't find a youtube video and I'd rather not spend anymore time trying to find the problem instead of fixing it.
Hi dknlght,
Do you think that you can add Lauphim.com and phim14.net to addon ?
(2014-02-11, 04:01)rubymoumoune Wrote: Hi dknlght,
Do you think that you can add Lauphim.com and phim14.net to addon ?

Sorry but I just don't have the time to create another addon at the moment. right now I'm just spending my free time just supporting the 24 or so addons that I created.
Can I get a list of the 24 addons that you have created? Or is that the 24 addons from Yeuphim? I want to add phim60s.info to the wish list. I am wondering if the site is copyrighted by Hop TV TM. I like that site because it has a good selection of American movies with vsub for my parents. Are there any addons that I can add video sources from links in a forum?
(2014-02-11, 03:51)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 18:37)akican Wrote: Hi dknlght,
Thank you.

I think there's a temporary problem with youtube because some else reported problems with the youtube links with a different addon. But if it still doesn't work please post a link to one of the videos that you are referring to because I clicked on a few videos on the site and can't find a youtube video and I'd rather not spend anymore time trying to find the problem instead of fixing it.
Thank you for your response. Here is one of the link
http://www.lsb-movies.net/kenh108/index....at-bo-2013
If I used youtube directly from xbmc to play these videos. it played fine without any problem.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4