• 1(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
This addon has been discontinued.

It seems that Viaplay has yet again made some changes that affects/brakes the adddon. Sad
I've not had the time the last couple of months to develop the addon as much as I would have hoped for.
So I've made a decision to stop developing the addon.

Now there is another working Viaplay addon that have been developed alongside mine (the creator of that addon did not know of this one) and my recommendation is that you use this addon instead.
The addon is actively being developed and is part of the main Kodi repository (available under Video addons | Viaplay).
https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved with helping me with my addon all these years.
It has been fun. Smile
Tjo ! Svensk här ! Älskar viaplay, älskar xbmc !

Super ide ! Jag har dock ett problem, jag skriver i lösenord och användarnamn, och går in på Film (resp tv), och låter den ladda. Slutligen står det att det fattas ett skript, eller så är det att ett skript inte fungerar.

Vad gör jag för fel ?
(skrev på din gamla tråd också, svårt att hitta rätt på google ibland)
MVH PB
Roligt att du är intresserad av pluginen.
Har du möjlighet att lägga till xbmc.log filen som finns under %appdata%\xbmc till denna tråden så kan jag ta en titt vad som kan vara fel.

Du får fram BXMC katalogen genom att välja Start | Kör och skriver %appdata%\xbmc
Vilket version av XBMC och Windows kör du?
Får hoppas jag gör rätt nu, slänger in allt här, kan inte hitta vart jag ska bifoga med.... Tog sista änden av filens innehåll:

22:08:11 T:34100 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:11 T:34668 NOTICE: StorageServer Module loaded RUN
22:08:11 T:34668 NOTICE: StorageClient-1.1.0 Starting server
22:08:11 T:34668 NOTICE: StorageServer-1.1.0 Storage Server starting C:\Users\PhilipsStation\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\commoncache.db
22:08:28 T:33380 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:38 T:35584 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://5/
22:08:39 T:35804 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:08:39 T:35804 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:40 T:35804 NOTICE: CheckPlayerCore
22:08:40 T:35804 NOTICE: Path to playercorefactory: C:\Users\PhilipsStation\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playercorefactory.xml
22:08:40 T:33076 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:45 T:35228 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:45 T:35228 NOTICE: CheckPlayerCore
22:08:45 T:35228 NOTICE: Path to playercorefactory: C:\Users\PhilipsStation\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playercorefactory.xml
22:08:45 T:35532 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:46 T:34872 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:08:55 T:34872 ERROR: Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
22:08:55 T:34872 ERROR: Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>
22:08:55 T:34872 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\PhilipsStation\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\default.py", line 527, in <module>
LoadMovieView(url)
File "C:\Users\PhilipsStation\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\default.py", line 271, in LoadMovieView
page=urllib2.urlopen(url)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 126, in urlopen
return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 391, in open
response = self._open(req, data)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 409, in _open
'_open', req)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 369, in _call_chain
result = func(*args)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1170, in http_open
return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 1145, in do_open
raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>
22:08:56 T:35584 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.viaplay/?mode=view&url=http%3A%2F%2Fviaplay.se%2Fahah%2Fblock%2Fid%2F250%2Ftitle%2FFilm%2FcategoryLevels%2F1%2FcacheLifetime%2F3600%2Fweight%2F2%2FcontentType%2Fmovies%2Fsorting%2Fhighest_ratings%2Ftype%2Ffeatured
22:08:56 T:35584 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.viaplay/?mode=view&url=http%3A%2F%2Fviaplay.se%2Fahah%2Fblock%2Fid%2F250%2Ftitle%2FFilm%2FcategoryLevels%2F1%2FcacheLifetime%2F3600%2Fweight%2F2%2FcontentType%2Fmovies%2Fsorting%2Fhighest_ratings%2Ftype%2Ffeatured) failed
22:08:56 T:32292 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
Windows 7 / Xbmc Eden
Kontrollera så att XBMC får kommunicera med Internet.
Vad jag kan se i loggen så nekas XBMC tillgång till Internet och därför så kan inte pluginen hämta information om TV och Film ifrån Viaplay.
Testa t.ex. att lägga till XBMC i Windows brandväggen som en applikation som får kommunicera.
Tack för hjälpen !
Jag testade allt möjligt, och det enda som faktiskt hjälpte var att byta tema på programmet..

Tackar för pluginet, kommer bli väl använt !

// PB
this forum is english only. yes, that even applies to swedes.
@spiff
Sorry for not replying in English, it won't happen again. Smile

@miniburk
I'm glad to hear that changing the theme in xbmc solved the problem with the add-on.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or problems with the add-on.
If you want to post info in Swedish you can do it in the Viaplay thread at the minhembio.com website.
I would love to see this add-on on Mac. Is there anyway I can help?
(2012-10-07, 14:39)MelTraume Wrote: I would love to see this add-on on Mac. Is there anyway I can help?

Actually it should work more or less as it is now...
Although I've put some restrictions in place to only allow it to run on Windows, once these are changed to also allow Mac it should work.
But there are some features that will only be available for Windows and that's the automatic login in the browser.
On Mac the add-on should start Firefox or Chrome (since these are the ones supported by Viaplay and Silverlight on Mac) with the correct url to the specific movie or tv-episode, you then need to login to the Viaplay website before you can start streaming. For more information regarding requirements for Mac see the Viaplay requirements.

I'm currently adding a search feature and making some minor changes in the movie section so that more movies are included in the category selection.
Once this is in place I will try to add support for Mac. But since I do not own a Mac myself I'm in need of some one else testing this.
Would you be kind enough to do that?
Of course could I help with testing. Do you have any repository to get the latest source or do you post updates on the forum?

I disabled the windows check, set Chrome as default browser and logged in to viaplay to what was working now (needed to update playcorefacetoryOSX rule from 'htm' to 'html' as well).

What works: Browsing and opening correct movie urls.

Missing functionality: The video is not started (although I am logged in). Chrome is opened in separate window, e.g. not integrated in XBMC (not sure how this will work).
I do not have a repository.
I will post updates to this thread and one over at www.minhembio.com.

The functionality that you describe is pretty much how the add-on works. e.g. you browse for tv and movies and when you select a specific movie or episode you are brought to the Viaplay website.
There is no internal streaming in XBMC, this is due to Silverlight. According to Viaplay's website there is support for Viaplay on Mac OSX when using Firefox or Chrome.
Are you able to stream content from Viaplay in your web browser (Chrome)?
For me I need to login every time. Although on Windows I've solved this problem, but I will not be able to make this happen on OSX.

I've made the changes to playcorefactoryosx.xml as you suggested and this will be included in my next version.
I've released a new version 1.1.0, see the first post for download link and more info.

Changes in this version:
  • Added support for Mac OS X, this due to request and it's supported by Viaplay.
  • Movie categories are now loaded with 100 titles per category (before it was only loaded with 28).
  • New functionality added support for TV and movie search, you can search for title, series name, actor or director.
Installed 1.1.0. Seems like the check for windows only still exists. Otherwise it seems to work as expected, including search. Great job!

How did you solve the auto login on windows? Thinking that there might be some similar solution on mac.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it Smile
I've now removed the check for Windows, I'm sorry I missed that one.

Regarding the auto login on Windows.
The web browser on Windows is actually a program that I've written that host an instance of Internet Explorer.
By doing it this way I have some control over the webpage and I can insert the login information into the correct field and then simulate a button click on the login button.
I'm not sure how to do this on Mac. But one option is to contact Viaplay and ask them if there is any support for either setting the login information through the querystring or by having Viaplay save a cookie.

I will release a new version shortly that contains the fix for the Windows check.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9