• 5(current)
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types
Lunatixz, Please make it compatible for atv2. thanks.

Subscribed to thread to see progress.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2013-03-01, 17:48)rflores2323 Wrote: Lunatixz, Please make it compatible for atv2. thanks.

Subscribed to thread to see progress.

Sorry, Don't have AppleTV so I have no way of testing... If Jasons PTV works with ATV then this should work as well...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-03-01, 17:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Checking in to share my progress...
I've added some online stream support, and visual enhancements to the EPG.

My goal is to break PTV into 3 Types of Channels:
Live TV, Internet Streams, and Local Media.

I'm currently Looking for one or two testers, You need to have xbmc running on a windows platform (only while in alpha development).

Added:
Trakt, and Follw.it Support for LiveTV (with help from angrycamel), but I might drop it since trakt.tv doesn't play nice with PTV 100% of the time....
Support for streaming Live content just like TVTime had back in the day...and a new 24/7 channel type feature that streams 24/7 giddy up network channels.
right now this has to be manual configured but I will add a user friendly setup...
Sounds like decent progress. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for a release (I need to purchase a HDHomeRun Prime though).
(2013-03-05, 01:31)Lunatixz Wrote: [
Added:
Trakt, and Follw.it Support for LiveTV (with help from angrycamel), but I might drop it since trakt.tv doesn't play nice with PTV 100% of the time....
Support for streaming Live content just like TVTime had back in the day...and a new 24/7 channel type feature that streams 24/7 giddy up network channels.
right now this has to be manual configured but I will add a user friendly setup...
I'll have to try this again with the additions, does the 24/7 channel type only work with giddyup channels? Where can we find the newest download for this?
Sounds super! Where can I get this? I saw Lunatix had a build on dropbox... where is the latest build? Also - Is it even remotely possible to add FilmOn channel support?
(2013-03-06, 12:39)Daavid Wrote: Sounds super! Where can I get this? I saw Lunatix had a build on dropbox... where is the latest build? Also - Is it even remotely possible to add FilmOn channel support?

(2012-10-07, 22:36)angrycamel Wrote: I've updated the stable-pre branch now too and it fixes the unicode issues and benefits from the enhancements for Frodo.

Check GitHub for the latest: https://github.com/robnewton/XBMC-Pseudo...stable-pre

There is the latest angrycamel build if that is what you were asking for.

I'm currently Looking for one or two testers, You need to have xbmc running on a windows platform (only while in alpha development).

ME ME ME Smile !!!!!!

Lunatixz - I have some time tonight that I can test - can you post screen shots of your visual enhancements for the EPG?
how do you install "[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types"? Do you need to have the PseudoTV addon installed first before you install this? The original PseudoTV works just fine but if I do a fresh install of XBMC and then install robnewton-XBMC-PseudoTV-v2.1.0-34-ge27865e PseudoTV doesn't launch. What I'm asking is do I need PseudoTV installed prior to installing robnewton-XBMC-PseudoTV-v2.1.0-34-ge27865e? Or do I uninstall the original PseudoTV then install robnewton-XBMC-PseudoTV-v2.1.0-34-ge27865e? Any help would be great I just got my HD Homerun Prime and really want to get live tv in pseudotv.

I'm assuming you install the original PseudoTV then install robnewton-XBMC-PseudoTV-v2.1.0-34-ge27865e. that was the only way I could keep PseudoTV working.
(2013-03-05, 18:02)spyder Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 01:31)Lunatixz Wrote: [
Added:
I'll have to try this again with the additions, does the 24/7 channel type only work with giddyup channels? Where can we find the newest download for this?

24/7 Channel type just disables epg info in favor of the internet streams content name (as of now only for the giddyup network).... and it disables scan ahead since you are watching one endless live stream... This is different then watching streams like hulu, or rss streams that break the content down into segments.

(2013-03-06, 12:39)Daavid Wrote: Sounds super! Where can I get this? I saw Lunatix had a build on dropbox... where is the latest build? Also - Is it even remotely possible to add FilmOn channel support?

My dropbox link adds frodo support to angrycamels fork... his git does not contain my updates, but we do plan on working together...

I have a git, but I rarely update it.... As of now my updates are local and for my alpha testers... when I get to beta, I will start a new thread and update my git. As for filmon i don't know...when the time comes I will look into it.
Thanks Lunatixz - I look forward to beta testing (unless you need another Alpha tester Wink )
(2013-03-07, 02:16)Lunatixz Wrote: My dropbox link adds frodo support to angrycamels fork... his git does not contain my updates, but we do plan on working together...

You're dropbox link is broken. Can you please repost it?
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

Anyway you could repost the link?

I finally have some time to do some testing. My biggest concern is the EPG loading and sync issues.
I had some setbacks but plan to post an update soon... Dropbox link is down, BTW!!

UPDATE: Will be posting Jasons102's latest PTV updates along with frodo compatibility for angerycamels livetv mods within the week...

Also to my alpha testers, CHECK YOUR PM's!!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types2