• 4(current)
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types
I too would like to see this addon supported. I only have OTA channels with a hdhomerun, and don't record much so I have almost no need for a pvr setup. Having one plugin to access live tv/my library/and possibly live streams would make this perfect.
I'm not really into the live tv trakt support, I'd much rather see plugin stream support(if it is not already available). Something else I would suggest, if it's possible to load epg info from a stream source(Veetle epg mod). Probably out of the scope of this addon, but would like to see what others think, and if it's even possible.
I'm still also really interested in seeing it become a reality but I just haven't had the time todo it myself. If anyone has the time to put to it maybe a group could make it happen. I've got two small kids and that takes a lot of my time these days.
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

(2013-01-26, 22:28)angrycamel Wrote: I'm still also really interested in seeing it become a reality but I just haven't had the time todo it myself. If anyone has the time to put to it maybe a group could make it happen. I've got two small kids and that takes a lot of my time these days.

Glad to see some posts Smile

My time is limited as well, I'm working on this as a personal project. I will limit my modifications to things that interest me...

So no planned support for any specific tuners (only hdhomerun), but I will try to add VLC stream support since you can use that to capture tons of tuner and internet sources...

I'm also going to add support for trakt.tv, and try to improve the EPG... lastly I will add user friendly settings...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
hi
what about support for media portal tv server?
this is the only thing missing from ptv
Lunatixz,

Can your fork be used without live channels? Meaning just using whatever we may have stored locally? Would there be any difference then between your fork and the original that Jason is doing?

Thanks,
Mark
(2013-01-29, 15:44)mwkurt Wrote: Lunatixz,

Can your fork be used without live channels? Meaning just using whatever we may have stored locally? Would there be any difference then between your fork and the original that Jason is doing?

Thanks,
Mark

Only difference between Jason's PTV is that this copy allows HDhomerun as a PTV channel. I'm only added to the work started by angrycamel, all mods will focus on livetv and maybe some EPG enhancements.

My fork is maybe one or two comments behind jasons stable-pre, so use this addon as you would jasons... Use the versions I post, I will post my git once I feel the master is stable for release.
(2013-01-26, 22:11)spyder Wrote: ... Having one plugin to access live tv/my library/and possibly live streams would make this perfect...

+1

Couldn't have said it better myself!! Keep it up!!!
4 x OpenELEC 6.0.x (Kodi 15.2) on Rasberry Pi & Intel NUC

3 x Kodi 16.1 Jarvis on *buntu Xenial

6 x SPMC 16.4-2 on Android Mobile & TV Devices
I have VERY high interest in this add-on. It would be THE app in the HTPC world. I unfortunatly lack the programming knowledge to work on this.

Really all that needs to be fixed is stability, frodo support (saw it was added), and there is major sync issues on the EPG.

I look forward to seeing this continue, in fact I would donate money to someone to do it.
(2013-02-04, 18:30)XvMMvX Wrote: I have VERY high interest in this add-on. It would be THE app in the HTPC world. I unfortunatly lack the programming knowledge to work on this.

Really all that needs to be fixed is stability, frodo support (saw it was added), and there is major sync issues on the EPG.

I look forward to seeing this continue, in fact I would donate money to someone to do it.

How many live channels are you using? are all the channels off by the same amount? are you using my posted version?

I have an updated version that needs testing; if you want to play around with it...
I want to echo my excitement for this plugin. I utilize HDHomeRun streams through my XBMC setup and have resisted PseudoTV because it had lacked this feature. I have a decent tech background and would be more than happy to test and provide feedback throughout the entire development if it would help.
Personally Created Stock Footage and Animated Videos for Backgrounds or Screensavers
100+ video files can all be found on my blog: Beachfront B-Roll. All are free.
The clips are a simple "Right click, save" and there is no signup or registering required either.
any chance you would consider adding the mediaportal tv client into your fork?
i have dvb-t configured to use in xbmc via mediaportal tv server and would love it to be integrated into psuedotv
thanks
(2013-02-22, 17:52)EZ1976 Wrote: any chance you would consider adding the mediaportal tv client into your fork?
i have dvb-t configured to use in xbmc via mediaportal tv server and would love it to be integrated into psuedotv
thanks

Sorry time is limited, only adding support for features I'm interested in... Hopefully someone interested in mediaportal will take up the cause...
I do plan to add VLC stream support so if you can capture mediaportal with VLC then this will work for you..
(2013-02-23, 06:12)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 17:52)EZ1976 Wrote: any chance you would consider adding the mediaportal tv client into your fork?
thanks

Sorry time is limited, only adding support for features I'm interested in... Hopefully someone interested in mediaportal will take up the cause...
I do plan to add VLC stream support so if you can capture mediaportal with VLC then this will work for you..

i can see the dvb-t by using the capture option (ctrl +c) inside VLC.
would that be supported?
Checking in to share my progress...
I've added some online stream support, and visual enhancements to the EPG.

My goal is to break PTV into 3 Types of Channels:
Live TV, Internet Streams, and Local Media.

I'm currently Looking for one or two testers, You need to have xbmc running on a windows platform (only while in alpha development).
Checking in
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types2