[RELEASE] TheMovieDB Scraper for Movies
Here is an official thread for the TMDB scraper.

Quote:themoviedb.org is a free and community maintained movie database. It's completely user built by people like you. TMDb is currently used by millions of people every month and with our and powerful API, also used by many popular media centers like XBMC,

Site URL: www.themoviedb.org

Please discuss all issues with the scraper here.
So here is my issue I created a new movie (Deewaar the 2004 version) and when everything was setup in XMBC it just seems not to be able to scrape that movie's info. A movie I created just 20mins earlier it was able to find easily, is there something I'm doing wrong?
TMDB caches its API so it can take a few days to work with the xbmc scraper.

Make sure you've waited long enough and try again.
ok so what't your definition of "few days"? I remember that sometimes it takes a couple of mins like a movie I placed earlier like I said above and this one for whatever reason is taking longer.
(2012-10-08, 01:50)dashyw0n Wrote: ok so what't your definition of "few days"? I remember that sometimes it takes a couple of mins like a movie I placed earlier like I said above and this one for whatever reason is taking longer.

like he said: a few days
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Is there an issue with actor thumbnails? I haven't been able to pull down any actor thumbs for a few days now when adding or refreshing a movie from themoviedb. They still work fine on thetvdb. If this isn't a known issue, I will post a debug log when I get home tonight.
Yes, the tmdb scraper doesn't download actor images anymore. This started to happen maybe 1-2 weeks ago, I'm using the latest Frodo nightly on OS X.
Looks like there's been a change in the json response from themoviedb.org. There seems to be a new "cast_id" field which is preventing the "with image" regexp from matching, the "without image" regexp stops before the new field so hasn't been affected (otherwise you'd get no cast at all).
Correct! Fixed in v3.5.0.
Thanks.
for me still i cant update any actor photos over themoviedb.org.
anyone can help ?
i have all actors in tv shows but nothing in movie library
The scraper is not honouring the keep original title setting. Even with it off, it is using original titlte la guage instead of the configured la guage, english. Teste 3.5, 3.4.1, 3.4, 3.3
Can you try again to articulate your problem in a more understandable way?
Sorry, I am writing from the phone and spelling correction kicked in in a bad way.

The scraper is setting movie titles in their original language, although I have the setting "keep original title" off. All the versions from 3.3 upwards are doing this to me now. I have not previous versions available to rollback to, but this has not always been the case.
...and what do you have set at title language? I debug log would also help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TheMovieDB Scraper for Movies0