Isolating Deinterlace video Sources
What's the problem? You changed the settings of Boing to default settings, hence no special db entry is required because desired settings are the same as default.
(2012-11-01, 17:46)FernetMenta Wrote: What's the problem? You changed the settings of Boing to default settings, hence no special db entry is required because desired settings are the same as default.

No, as I said above I changed the audio track of the two channels (Antena3 HD and Boing) but only the change for Antena3 HD was saved. Maybe I should have chosen other log entries, because those were from when, at the end, I tuned the channels but didn't change the settings to see if they were saved. I wasn't sure what I was looking for and that entry was the only reference to the channel Boing.

And this is happening very randomly, sometimes I have to change the audio track 4 or 5 times until is saved properly: I play the channel, change the track, stop the channel and play it again -> no changes saved -> repeat the process n times until it's saved.

It also happens with other settings like zoom or deinterlace.

edit: Looking at the debug log again this looks interesting:

Quote:17:04:48 T:3612 NOTICE: Creating audio thread
17:04:48 T:2000 DEBUG: PVR - PVR::CPVRClients::SaveCurrentChannelSettings - persisting custom channel settings for channel 'Antena3 HD'

That is after changing the audio track, but for the channel Boing, after changing the track there is no SaveCurrentChannelSettings trace:

Quote:17:05:05 T:4660 NOTICE: Creating audio thread

I had a closer look into your log. Something goes wrong there. When we set caching to cachestate PVR the players are stopped. But in your case audio and video are running and you never get out of cachestate PVR. This is where we load channel settings. Does your addon unpause players?
(2012-11-01, 19:57)FernetMenta Wrote: Does your addon unpause players?

It does nothing special: it only passes to XBMC the http stream url.
@FernetMenta: I finally got it working setting bHandlesInputStream to false. The only issue I have now is that if I change settings like zoom, audio track or subtitles with a key assigned to the remote, they aren't saved but if I change them with the OSD they are.

Could you confirm that behaviour?
If this is the case the hotkey functions are not implemented correctly. They may miss updating current video settings. When playback on a channel is stopped current video settings are compared with settings in db, and in case they differ, updated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isolating Deinterlace video Sources0