Lastest git and hts seg fault
It seems the hts addon is causing a seg fault. If I disable the addon XBMC will start. If I enable the addon segfault and then segfault at startup. Back trace http://pastebin.com/bbB0Qtu2. Can you reproduce and do you need any more info?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
you didn't upgrade the pvr add-on sources. sigs changed
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
For future reference for anyone. Even though I had built the new addon and installed the zip it wasn't coming through for some reason. I manually copied the XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr file from the zip and it worked.
I too had this same problem - took me ages to figure it out.
I'd got latest xbmc, latest tvheadend, latest xbmc-pvr-addons all via git.
all freshly compiled.
I'd import the zip file of the latest pvr-addons
Every time I tried to turn on TV, it'd segfault
Then I manually copied XBMC_Tvheadend.pvr as above and hey presto.. works again after 2 weeks not.

The better solution would be to set my configure script for pvr-addons better, rather than the zip method.
if my xbmc is set to configure to /usr (and therefore, xbmc is in /usr/share)
What should my configure for xbmc-addons be. configure --prefix=/usr/share/xbmc or something else?
I think it's to do with the addon version. It isn't changed so XBMC doesn't actually update it. You can delete it in addons and packages. Then, you can install via zip.

If you put the source in the xbmc source tree it will build the addons as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lastest git and hts seg fault0