• 4(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Sure, send the link.
Link sent by PM.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
I have troubles getting it to install from the zip file so here's how to put it on AppleTv:

un zip it and then ssh it to :

/private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons

anybody else just copy the unzipped files to your addon dir.

I'll fix this. promise.
Image Image
Ok first impressions very slick nice and quick great start to the skin. Not going to point anything out as an issue as I assume you know most of them. Love the weather screen looks great ! Great start keep up the good work.
outstanding skin so far, love the shelf option clean and fast
One question, I noticed Debug always show on top left, any way to turn this off
Also keep me in the loop of updates

Again Excellant JOB!
@dallasnights
thanks!!

Yep, my bad I left it on.... You can turn it off by looking in the skin directory for the file "addon.xml" and change this line

debugging="true"

with

debugging="false"

If you have trouble let me know.

@fodster: (actually @everyone)
Any feedback is more than welcome. I'm rewriting a few things that (in order to finish quicker) I stole here & there.
If You could also let me know what OS You are testing on it would be awesome datas for me.

Thanks!!!
Image Image
under shelf add ons, can you add more Add on or Scripts or favorites so I can add more of the things I use often please

or can I do this somewhere, please advise
Running on good old windows vista here.
When watching video and pressing info hard to read probably needs some sort of background to make it stand out. Same on fanart view text difficult to read blends into the fanart.
Very nice job so far.

- Recently added movie and album covers could use maybe a border around them, the edges are really sharp and stick out.
- TV show banner view not compatible with current nightlies, XBMC now scrapes both banners and posters and you don't need to specify in the skin settings which one you would like to use.
- Artist big list view could show artist fanart in the background
- Recently added episodes, the dark gray box behind the title could maybe use a little more transparecy, it sticks out little bit too much for my taste
- Main menu navigation. When you move from an item to another the icon lights up immediately but the blue outline follows with a delay, This feels a bit weird, and when used with a Harmony remote it's even weirder because of the additional lag that the Harmony causes.
- Video "Files" view, an easier option to get there. And when browsing in Files mode, with both unwatched and watched videos shown in "icons" view there's no indication if a video is watched or unwatched. A "watched" overlay on top of the video screenshot would be nice.

All in all, good job. Tested on Mountain Lion.
@fodster - yes - still working on that view..

@dallasnights - You mean like 10 addons 10 scripts 10 fave? I think right now i did 5 - 5 - 5 . That can be done, if you can write xml just edit the customsettings and the shelflinks to point to more script. Or wait I'll include ASAP.

@toiva - Thanks for the fbacks! I didn't put no borders 'cause I was going for the APPLE look.. I might add a little antialiasing, that's in the work.
Frodo will come.. Unfortunately for me I decide to adventure in skinning too late for eden too early for frodo.. Do You mean the banner_view or the banner option in settings?
fanart in Back.... mmmm.. Maybe as an option.. I do like white on black lists. Or i'll just split the screen...
Gray box for watchlist- Recently added episodes needs touching up... I agree.
The lag in home menu is due to Panel focusing VS animating the outline.... I tryed easy fixes but I would have to renounce to panel modular icons.... and i need that in the future to add custom icona (yes I said FUTURE.. Wink )
Should I get rid of the Outline?? Since It's easy to know where U at even with no outline.... (I have Harmony too... hate the lag!!!)
Do You think I should send from menu to FILES insteas of VIDEOS? I assumed getting to root would be better in case you need to go to playlist... but on second thought You're right.. straight to file it is.
actually they should show a little banner that says NEW on unwatched items... can you doublecheck please?

thanks again!
Image Image
thanks not sure where to edit, know XML but can not find the file to do so
10 would be great look forward to update
I would like to help out with testing.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
i would like to try i't on raspberry pi
any new updates yet loving this skin!
(2012-11-03, 22:40)Doktor-X Wrote: i would like to try i't on raspberry pi

Idem for me ...
I can try your skin on a Raspberry PI with Openelec

thanks ...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19