• 5(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
@mardup I'm about to upload a new beta with improvement suggested and new layouts. Be patient I'll send you the link in 1 or 2 days max.

I will start posting updates editing the first post.

thanks everyone!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2012-11-05, 14:10)fastcolors Wrote: @mardup I'm about to upload a new beta with improvement suggested and new layouts. Be patient I'll send you the link in 1 or 2 days max.

Ok, thanks !!!

thank you look forward to it
I have 3 devices I would be willing to test on : aTV2 / Pi (Openelec) / and ION (Frodo Alpha 7 on XBMCbuntu)
For the testing buddies: Watchlist is now broken in Eden, Bannerview is broken in Eden too due to the new tags. Will work properly in Frodo.
New Update available if anyone wants to hop on the testing train.
Image Image
i would like to try i't on my pi too! Smile
couple of issue on latest beta

1) You can not longer click right on the ATV2 remote to quickly move through scrolling menus
2) I thought you were going to add 10 items into the Shelf items

Otherwise so far so good

Thanks

1) Did you enable active scrolling?

2) There are up to 10 items on the shelf.... click from HOME on addons > shelf items and populate the list with your favourites. I believe I gave the options of 10 addons - 5 scripts - 5 favourites. (still messing with it) - but so far you canno't have the whole 20 on shelf - just ten.
Give it a try and let me know.

Thanks!
Image Image
Hi fastcolors,

Thanks for letting me on board.

First of all I must say your skin is great even in alpha. But as you have asked for it here are my suggestions/feedback:

- Add an option to hide shortcuts on the home media shelf (for those not using XBMC for music and/or pictures) I have done it manually by tweaking the home.xml file but a way to do it via the GUI would be best.
- Allow the addition of custom shortcuts/icons on the home page
- Switch to colorized icon permanently (I know you have already been told that, but it's true, the black and white looks a bit dull)
- Show movies/series synopsis in list view (Quartz views are already perfect, and as Pecincko agreed to let you use it... )
- The OSD is displaying the name of the file rather than the media title if play it from the shelf (maybe it is a Frodo bug though)
- Replace the temperature under the weather shortcut by "weather" or give the choice as to what to display
- Weather shortcut allows to move "up" but has no action linked
- The " fetching data" logo displayed on the weather page is not really as good as the rest of the skin, but I suppose this is the a place holder ;-)
- Display the "new" ribbon on the poster rather than on the title (me has bad eyes and the ribbon is too small)

That will be all for me! I hope it helps.

Looking forward to alpha 3.

Cheers,

Luc
My suggestions/feedback:

- Add option to ide main menu items
- Show movies/series synopsis in list view
- Add Home and Back Buttons (for use with an Ipad)

I tried your skin on PC, and RaspebrryPI and Ipad : very smooth !!!

Thanks
Would love to test this as well. Looks fantastic. Smile

And I'm a long time lurker on this forum. Signed up for an opportunity to test this.
(2012-11-08, 19:31)lucanoid Wrote: - Weather shortcut allows to move "up" but has no action linked

thanks for the feedbacks.

which shortcut you mean?
if you mean the one in weatherpage, that should lead to spincotrolex for the location...
@mardup thanks.
Image Image
Fantastic Work!!!

If its possible i also would be a Beta tester too;-)

Many Thanks and go on with the excellent work!

Kind regards,
Peter
@ Frore
@Peter

I'll have you Guys wait a couple of days for the next alpha.
Thanks.

@Frore... I'm honoured my skin had you signed up!! Smile
Image Image
@fastcolors
thanks;-)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19