• 59(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2017-05-27, 13:00)blashman Wrote: Hello and thanks for the skin.
When I open a film or tvshow to get the links on internet, the default view is always the icon view, so I always need to change into the list view to identify the links.
I would like to change the default view for these links into big list.
Which would be the file and the lines to modify this behavior?
+1

Trimis de pe al meu Xperia Z2 folosind Tapatalk
Star 
Big Grin Any News and Updates on this skin Fastcolors ?
Quick question, I click on install SiO2 from your repository and nothing happens then when I click on install again, it says, "Cancel add-on download?". So it appears that it is installing but it never does, any thoughts?
' Wrote:Hello xtrimo,
Is there a possibility to try your mod?
I'm trying to make my own mod, but I haven't all the skills...

Kr,
Blas
blashman

Yes it is possible, write me a PM with your email address and i will send you the download link.....

Greetz X
(2017-06-15, 14:26)xtrimo Wrote:
' Wrote:Hello xtrimo,
Is there a possibility to try your mod?
I'm trying to make my own mod, but I haven't all the skills...

Kr,
Blas
blashman

Yes it is possible, write me a PM with your email address and i will send you the download link.....

Greetz X

Done
xtrimo how can everyone try your version of the skin.
I'm interested also. can you post a link Big Grin
https://www.file-upload.net/download-126...2.zip.html

hier ist the link to the files from me.... maybe first time you must install the original files from here and after that you can overwrite them with my files in the zip

You can give me Feedback if you want
Photo 
Hey just wanna say thanks again for your great skin, but u think it will be posible to integrate the fanart as a background like apple tv does? Making it look like this pictures but preserve the poster view on the right?

@fastcolors have you considered creating a TVML template view? I've been thinking of creating one for this skin. I've been searching your home screen for the third highlight for the "tap" animation for the icons and haven't been able to find it can you point me to the code?
Love this skin but no updates since summer, can we expect some new updates soon with great new features
Keep up the great work!
(2017-06-11, 04:06)Ask unknown Wrote: Quick question, I click on install SiO2 from your repository and nothing happens then when I click on install again, it says, "Cancel add-on download?". So it appears that it is installing but it never does, any thoughts?
You need patience the skin takes a little to download, I'd say click on install just before going out to dinner :-) or you can separately get the skin and try a manual install, but make sure to have all the dependencies installed first (e.g. Sios UI sounds)

skin can be manually downloaded from GitHub or HERE

(2017-09-23, 18:07)Sukre Wrote: Hey just wanna say thanks again for your great skin, but u think it will be posible to integrate the fanart as a background like apple tv does? Making it look like this pictures but preserve the poster view on the right?

You'd need especially made background, otherwise the current fan art posters would get in the way of reading the left part of the screen, and I have no idea if a repository of those "special" backdrops exists... if you find any I'm willing to try and make it happen

(2017-10-13, 15:20)superbyron404 Wrote: @fastcolors have you considered creating a TVML template view? I've been thinking of creating one for this skin. I've been searching your home screen for the third highlight for the "tap" animation for the icons and haven't been able to find it can you point me to the code?
No clue/time to look into it ATM, but If you come up with something I'll be glad to assist, what do you mean by "tap" animation ?

(2017-11-26, 04:26)dallasnights Wrote: Love this skin but no updates since summer, can we expect some new updates soon with great new features
Keep up the great work!
(2017-06-11, 04:06)Ask unknown Wrote: Big Grin Any News and Updates on this skin Fastcolors ?
I'm in the process of having a baby with my better half... so you can imagine where my time is. I'm willing to continue updating this project but life comes first :-)
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
now available in official kodi repo. :-) (krypton)
Image Image
(2017-11-26, 11:43)fastcolors Wrote:
(2017-09-23, 18:07)Sukre Wrote: Hey just wanna say thanks again for your great skin, but u think it will be posible to integrate the fanart as a background like apple tv does? Making it look like this pictures but preserve the poster view on the right?

You'd need especially made background, otherwise the current fan art posters would get in the way of reading the left part of the screen, and I have no idea if a repository of those "special" backdrops exists... if you find any I'm willing to try and make it happen

Would be great if someone can find that repository idk where to start to find it Sad , anyway u think u could make a view like that? I almost always chose a custom background for my fanart and would be cool if the view inluded the media flags and ratings too.

Thanks again for the replys, any plans for making it work in Leia?
(2017-12-09, 14:03)Sukre Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 11:43)fastcolors Wrote:

Would be great if someone can find that repository idk where to start to find it Sad , anyway u think u could make a view like that? I almost always chose a custom background for my fanart and would be cool if the view inluded the media flags and ratings too.

Thanks again for the replys, any plans for making it work in Leia? 
of course you can already find the Leia version HERE
Image Image
Hey I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! This skin is so great!  Smile
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19