airplay not working
I am having the same problem on two windows machines. Firewall is off and they are windows 7 ultimate. I don't think it's a network issue as airplay works to xbmc on a raspberry pi. I am trying to play video from ipad/iphone and only the raspberry pi shows as an airplay target. One windows machine has eden and the other has Frodo. The log is from frodo

The log is posted here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=19590

Are all those mashines in the same subnet? From your log all looks fine.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
All the machines are showing in the same subnet 255.255.255.0. Is there a tool I can use to see if the port on the xbmc machine is open to accept airplay connections? XBMC shows in my windows homegroup I believe as a dlna device and I can access the web page of the xbmc machine to browse movies and start the movie playing and the xbmcremote on iphone will connect to xbmc. Seems like everything is working normally except airplay.
255.255.255.0 is only the subnet mask. Something like 192.168.1.x has to match for all involved devices.

You can just run a portscan (google) on xbmc and see if 36666 and 36667 are opened. (you need to do the portscan from another mashine ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Hi,

I have a similar problem with IOS 6 on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S with iPhones and xbmc Frodo (raspbmc xbmc-rbp-20130121) on same network and airplay with videos app not run with video (only audio). I have an iPhone 4 with IOS 5.1 and it work fine (audio and video).

I update all devices to IOS 6.1 (both iphones and ipad) and now, its run ok (airplay with video and audio) with videos app. I tried another app as Oplayer HD and only have audio, but mirroring not work

I tried with MacOS AirServer and all devices runs ok and all apps too (mirroring too)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
airplay not working0