Wandboards
I wanted to write: oops
(2012-11-18, 23:04)pszab Wrote: I wanted to write: oops
Sorry... I wanted to write "what in the article made you say 'oops'?" (it apparently isn't so obvious to me)
(2012-11-19, 03:51)FeloniusMonkey Wrote:
Sorry... I wanted to write "what in the article made you say 'oops'?" (it apparently isn't so obvious to me)

The released things. Lots of docs and sources... not a chinese attitude what we've seen so far
(2012-11-19, 10:25)pszab Wrote:
(2012-11-19, 03:51)FeloniusMonkey Wrote:

The released things. Lots of docs and sources... not a chinese attitude what we've seen so far

That's because they are not Chinese Big Grin
Smile 
(2012-11-19, 11:15)j1nx Wrote: [That's because they are not Chinese Big Grin

Yes, luckily
New updates on their homepage:

http://www.wandboard.org/

Now with enclosure coming too. This could be the successor to Rpi
Smile 
hi ,.
i got this wandboard dual from tenet technetronics.i got with all the accessories.ubuntu and jelly bean are working good.

wandboard.tenettech.com
Is this still an in progres project - wandboard + xbmc - or is this a no go?
(2013-02-18, 11:50)infotorpk Wrote: hi ,.
i got this wandboard dual from tenet technetronics.i got with all the accessories.ubuntu and jelly bean are working good.

wandboard.tenettech.com

Are you an employee of Tenettech?
Has there been any progress regarding this topic?
Theres another great board coming this year with the freescale i.mx6.

It would be really great to have a working version of xbmc on either (or even both) of this boards (and im not talking about android...).

Greets
I started this thread but I haven't got any info about any xbmc progress Sad
Would be nice...
There seems to be some progress on a similar device (It does have the same chip) here. Although they're not in the really early-stages anymore, I don't think that its really stable yet.

Maybe someone with a wandboard (maybe even the quad one?) can test it out as I haven't ordered mine yet.

Greets

Edit:
As of this post, it seems that wolfgar is getting a wandboard quad for himself. It seems like there is really going to happen something to the wandboards soon Smile
Preliminary XBMC Image is now Available
More news today:
Yet another yocto image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wandboards 1