TV guide request
Hi,

I've just started using XBMC PVR features, and I have a request concerning the EPG timeline view.

At the bottom of the screen is a key showing colours corresponding to genres. Would it be possible to have an option to use this space to display the description for the highlighted show?

The only skin I can find that currently does this is Slik PVR version, but it's nowhere near as good as Transparency.

Also, with TV enabled, when starting XBMC I'm getting a big box across the middle of the screen saying 'PVR Manager is starting up', which isn't really ideal. Any chance this could be made smaller, or the notification moved elsewhere?

Great work on the skin, I've been using it for ages now, and nothing else comes close.
(2012-10-05, 21:12)MrLizard Wrote: At the bottom of the screen is a key showing colours corresponding to genres. Would it be possible to have an option to use this space to display the description for the highlighted show?

i'd say that's a very good idea :-)
personally, i never look at the genre legend anyway

(2012-10-05, 21:12)MrLizard Wrote: Also, with TV enabled, when starting XBMC I'm getting a big box across the middle of the screen saying 'PVR Manager is starting up', which isn't really ideal. Any chance this could be made smaller, or the notification moved elsewhere?

yeah, that annoyed me as well. i changed it some weeks ago in the Transparency! svn repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-10-06, 23:26)ronie Wrote: yeah, that annoyed me as well. i changed it some weeks ago in the Transparency! svn repo.

Great. I'm currently running Windows Eden-pvr update 8 (build 95) from Opdenkamp. Can I use a recent svn build with this, or will I break things?

(2012-10-09, 11:21)MrLizard Wrote:
(2012-10-06, 23:26)ronie Wrote: yeah, that annoyed me as well. i changed it some weeks ago in the Transparency! svn repo.

Great. I'm currently running Windows Eden-pvr update 8 (build 95) from Opdenkamp. Can I use a recent svn build with this, or will I break things?

it'll break a few things.
T! svn is most of the time only compatible with very recent nightly builds.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV guide request0