• 19(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
(2012-12-22, 14:45)ronie Wrote: @djtoll: you need to add ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,$INFO[....]) to the <onclick>
Thanks ... great Smile

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
This script appears to crash when there is no network, or when network is changing.

Code:
if json_query['result'].has_key('movies'):

Doesn't check the json result actually exists, looks like, and that causes the script to fail.

This happens to me when I try to update the MTU of my adapter at startup through

Code:
ip link set mtu 9194 dev eth0

If I put it on delayed execution mostly it goes fine. Still, it would be nice if the script was resilient.

Cheers
And how would I know what problem you have without a Debug Log on pastebin.com?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-22, 21:30)Martijn Wrote: And how would I know what problem you have without a debug log on pastebin.com?

Yeah yeah. I know. Coming up. The line I pasted is where it happens though. Just a sec.
http://pastebin.com/MFYGtzQX

I realize it's not a debug log, for some reason debug logging fixes the issue. Probably due to timings etc.

I'll work on getting the debug log in.
I seem to have a bit of an issue with Skin Widgets in RC2 on my mac mini. I am not a dev, so forgive me for being clueless.

If I start RC2, everything is fine for a few hours. Then at some point, it will crash with the following message in the Apple Problem Report:

Code:
Process:         XBMC [15911]
Path:            /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/MacOS/XBMC
Identifier:      com.teamxbmc.xbmc
Version:         12.0.rc2 (Git-20121219-74b907c)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [712]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2012-12-24 10:49:01.126 +0100
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          130832 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           3
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  93095 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   3
Anonymous UUID:                      1FBF9CBA-0E87-7332-9985-1B64063EFEB4

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
Assertion failed: (px != 0), function operator->, file /Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp, line 418.

After this, RC2 will crash on start each and every time. If I go back to RC1, everything is fine. If I disable Skin Widgets, both RC1 and RC2 are fine, though obviously since my skin (Xperience1080) uses Skin Widgets, half the functionality of the skin is disabled.

If I start RC1 after a crash, quit and go back to RC2, things will work for a few hours.

If I start RC1 and disable SW, quit and go back to RC2 and enable SW and not quit XBMC, it may run for a few days. Quitting RC2 and starting it again, will make go boom in a few hours again.

Debug log is here: http://pastebin.com/7tGMyv3J

Though I have no idea if it is any help, as it doesn't seem to contain any information related to the crash.
Install latest nightly version and see if that helps
I am on 0.0.19, which I assume is the latest? Looking at my xbmc.log it appears the latest crash was caused by an add-on update. So now I have to see if I can make it crash again to generate a proper log.
(2012-12-24, 12:19)throttlemeister Wrote: I am on 0.0.19, which I assume is the latest? Looking at my xbmc.log it appears the latest crash was caused by an add-on update. So now I have to see if I can make it crash again to generate a proper log.

Install latest xbmc nightly version please. It has needed fixes
I'm not sure if the PVR functionality would even allow this yet but if so it would be really cool to tap into the EPG to grab a category of content that is currently playing - for example sporting events or movies.
Hmmm...it says dependencies are not met when attempting to install in Fodo rc2. Restarting XBMC doesn't help. Does this not work in Frodo?
(2012-12-27, 02:13)kadeschs Wrote: Hmmm...it says dependencies are not met when attempting to install in Fodo rc2. Restarting XBMC doesn't help. Does this not work in Frodo?

we have decided to make this addon only available to people who post a Debug Log when they have problems.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-27, 02:15)ronie Wrote:
(2012-12-27, 02:13)kadeschs Wrote: Hmmm...it says dependencies are not met when attempting to install in Fodo rc2. Restarting XBMC doesn't help. Does this not work in Frodo?

we have decided to make this addon only available to people who post a debug log when they have problems.

OIC I thought this was for anybody who wanted to replace the Watchlist and randomandlastitems broken scripts that is known in Frodo. Thanks.
What he really meant is that it sure is available for everybody and it's working just fine with RC2 but you should ALWAYS post a debug log if you have problems. We are no psychics here. Smile
Oh okay. I was just going by the text file in the script directory. It said it was no longer supported (which explain my problem) and to go to this URL. I was curious as to what it meant by dependencies not being met when trying to install it.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8