• 27(current)
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets
Hi

Just found this addon in MQ4 2.9 and would like to know is it possible to disable the part watch movie popup, in the previous addon "allinone" it was but cant seem to find any options in this addon

Thanks
I was hoping this could be ported and tweaked to work with Plex since the new Plex Home Theater is in sync with XBMC Frodo... I have the ported version of Aeon Nox 4 in PHT and it works except I have no widgets.

Basically I would just need this to point to the different Plex "media sections" which work similar to smartplaylists but are less hassle. Plex doesn't lump all movie sections together if you add them separate. I added my "Movies" and categorized them as movies. Then added "Kids" and categorized them as movies but this is a separate homescreen link in PHT.

Does anyone know how to do this? Plex Home Theater isn't really much different now then Frodo...
I see that character art isn't supported yet, any chance of this?

Thanks.
(2013-03-28, 12:50)Hitcher Wrote: I see that character art isn't supported yet, any chance of this?

Thanks.

seems i forgot that from the start. should be added in next update. you can try gitversion now
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Many thanks. Big Grin
(2013-02-03, 21:55)Vaikin Wrote: You can change the number of recently added items(for menu/submenu items) via advancedsettings.xml, but the widget would require editing a lot of code. I'm afraid you're stuck with 8 Sad

Section 347 for advancedsettings.xml wiki indicates that the default is 25 as shown below. However, in reality it is 8 recently added items (menu/submenu). I have to assume that I'm somehow overlooking or not understanding something. Anyone care to educate me?
<recentlyaddeditems>35</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
This is a separate thing to the default 'Recently Added Movies' part of XBMC core.

Videos > Recently Added Movies
My reccomended shows widget is updating everytime I hit the home page, but my In progress tv shows only seems to update on reboots. I'm under the understanding that this should happen everytime I either do a library update or finish watching something. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the skin widgets when I get home but any other ideas?

edit: If it matters I'm using refocus big
(2013-03-27, 20:44)crimsonfury Wrote: I was hoping this could be ported and tweaked to work with Plex since the new Plex Home Theater is in sync with XBMC Frodo... I have the ported version of Aeon Nox 4 in PHT and it works except I have no widgets.

Basically I would just need this to point to the different Plex "media sections" which work similar to smartplaylists but are less hassle. Plex doesn't lump all movie sections together if you add them separate. I added my "Movies" and categorized them as movies. Then added "Kids" and categorized them as movies but this is a separate homescreen link in PHT.

Does anyone know how to do this? Plex Home Theater isn't really much different now then Frodo...

It is very different in a way that python is not supported so there is no way to run this script.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi guys really need help here im running xbmc on justop droibox 2 reason i bought it was to run aeon nox skin enabled with skin.widget and im using libstagefright test build on android box i installed verious neon versions too but everytime getting error as soon as i installed skin.widgets and nothing works or displsy in aeon nox skin can u plz plz help me out how to make it work or please update yesterday i tried git version but its same error

Plz help
(2013-04-04, 07:53)Razieal Wrote: Hi guys really need help here im running xbmc on justop droibox 2 reason i bought it was to run aeon nox skin enabled with skin.widget and im using libstagefright test build on android box i installed verious neon versions too but everytime getting error as soon as i installed skin.widgets and nothing works or displsy in aeon nox skin can u plz plz help me out how to make it work or please update yesterday i tried git version but its same error

Plz help

no proper info no help
martijn what info du you need mate tell me?
Post a full debug log here.
(2013-04-04, 13:21)`Black Wrote: Post a full debug log here.

and carefully read how to do that and provide the link
(2013-04-03, 17:34)esk1 Wrote: My reccomended shows widget is updating everytime I hit the home page, but my In progress tv shows only seems to update on reboots. I'm under the understanding that this should happen everytime I either do a library update or finish watching something. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the skin widgets when I get home but any other ideas?

edit: If it matters I'm using refocus big

I still haven't been able to figure out why my in progress tv shows in not refreshing content, is this skin specific at all?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FRODO release] Skin Widgets8