Frodo compatable?
I have been using Back Row with Eden and have just switched over to the Frodo builds. Is there a specific version for to use with it?
I have noticed some minor things and didn't know if there was a different version to try.

thanks,
CG
Hi - no yet there's only the Eden version for now.

It is on the cards though, I just need to take some time to incorporate all the little changes.

It's a bit of a hassle keeping two versions on the go and keeping up to date with all the skin changes and I've just been too busy at work recently,

no worries the Eden version certainly is functional for my needs, just didn't know if i was missing some frodo version hiding out somewhere.
Thinking of upgrading now.....so will the current version of the skin still work OK with Frodo? Just a bit rough around the edges?
Yeah I've just been in the process of making the switch over myself - and yeah it works just fine (well pretty much the same as before other than some dialog controls not working - scanning progress being the main one). Now I just need to start doing the necessary updates.
Good to know...thanks Sharpe Smile
Okay I've started to make the necessary changes for Frodo - slow progress though as I'm still pretty occupied with other stuff. But there's now a manual download link where the other download links are located - just for Frodo. As I do more changes I'll eventually change the version on the Passion repo to the Frodo version of the skin.
(2012-11-11, 12:30)Sharpe Wrote: Okay I've started to make the necessary changes for Frodo - slow progress though as I'm still pretty occupied with other stuff. But there's now a manual download link where the other download links are located - just for Frodo. As I do more changes I'll eventually change the version on the Passion repo to the Frodo version of the skin.

Any eta of when the "live tv" will be added in the skin for frodo? thats what iam waiting for Smile
Yeah I want to add it even though It's doubtful I'll ever use it Smile

I'll probably make a stab at it this weekend just need to get a dummy PVR setup working to test on it,
(2012-11-14, 02:52)Sharpe Wrote: Yeah I want to add it even though It's doubtful I'll ever use it Smile

I'll probably make a stab at it this weekend just need to get a dummy PVR setup working to test on it,

lovely, iv'e been using your skin for years, very nice looking and not too complicated Smile
(2012-11-14, 21:41)shms Wrote: lovely, iv'e been using your skin for years, very nice looking and not too complicated Smile

Cheers - it's always good to know people are using the skin and like it
Please make a live tv update for the eden version also
Okay I've begun to add the live tv functionality to the Frodo version of the skin - it's not finished yet (about 95% there though). It's been a little hard to skin it without actually having a tv tuner but I've used the dummy back-end stuff and largely copied the design laid out in Confluence. It's okay but will improve as I do more - it's just proving to be quite a daunting amount of work. I've uploaded what I've done so far and will carry on tweaking it until it's right.

@ shms there isn't live tv included in eden so it's not in the eden version of the skin I'm afraid.

#Edit - Managed to blag a tv tuner usb stick we're getting there Smile

looks amazing so far, great work!
(2012-11-29, 23:05)Sharpe Wrote: Okay I've begun to add the live tv functionality to the Frodo version of the skin - it's not finished yet (about 95% there though). It's been a little hard to skin it without actually having a tv tuner but I've used the dummy back-end stuff and largely copied the design laid out in Confluence. It's okay but will improve as I do more - it's just proving to be quite a daunting amount of work. I've uploaded what I've done so far and will carry on tweaking it until it's right.

@ shms there isn't live tv included in eden so it's not in the eden version of the skin I'm afraid.

#Edit - Managed to blag a tv tuner usb stick we're getting there Smile

how is it going?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo compatable?1