[RELEASE] Redux.com
Hi,
on redux.com you can watch user picked videos from youtube and vimeo. Per default, the videos are automatically played in random order.
Note: To watch vimeo videos in HD, you have to change the vimeo.com plugin settings. Per default its SD only.

The addon is available via the xbmc.org eden repo.

Any feedback is welcome...
Have fun Smile
Works good here! Thanks a lot for the add-on!

It would be great if the "channels" would keep playing one vid after another though, as if it were a programmed channel on the Redux site itself. Don't know if it's possible, but would make a very nice option.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-10-12, 07:41)thrak76 Wrote: Works good here! Thanks a lot for the add-on!

It would be great if the "channels" would keep playing one vid after another though, as if it were a programmed channel on the Redux site itself. Don't know if it's possible, but would make a very nice option.
Yeah, thats right!
Of course, this would be also possible by the "Play from here" context menu, but its not very nice.
I now added a "TV Mode" (can be deactivated via the addon settings) so that all vids get randomly played after another.
That should be exactly what you was looking for...

Would be nice if you can test this new version: Download v1.0.1
If everything is fine I will add it to the repo!
Version 1.0.1 is now available via the repo...
Sorry, v1.0.1 in the repo is not working.
Please download v1.0.2 here...
v1.0.2 is in the repo now...
Thank you for this addon. I like Redux.
will be installing & testing this out tonight, thanks!
thanks so much for this addon, I use this app all the time on my GoogleTV, and having this on XBMC made my day!
(2013-07-23, 15:14)sthomas13 Wrote: thanks so much for this addon, I use this app all the time on my GoogleTV, and having this on XBMC made my day!
If you also like action sports videos, try this new addon: InfinityList.com. You will love it... Smile
Its similar to this addon, but only for action sports vids. It has a "play random" mode too.
The Redux add-in doesn't work, the redux.com web site is down, so why is this add-in still available without any sort of warning?

New user here, but curious about this.

Thanks,
Escondido

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Redux.com0