• 18(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
For Krypton, try replacing the default.py file from the addon directory with the below one and report back if it works or not.
I will do a pull request to L0re if it works for you guys with Krypton
default.py
EDIT: Now you can install it from the official Kodi Repository
I have fixed the family_filter issue and the krypton playback on this one. Should work fine with Jarvis as well

PS: This update is for the dailymotion.com addon from Kodi repo. Not for the dev version from kodinerd repo which is a completely new codebase and will break it. But if you are using dev version, you do not have problems with Krypton anyway and don't need this Smile
I see a few people have downloaded the modified default.py that I posted above. Can you confirm if it is working or not so that I may do a pull request to L0RE?
(2017-04-08, 01:15)gujal Wrote: I see a few people have downloaded the modified default.py that I posted above. Can you confirm if it is working or not so that I may do a pull request to L0RE?

It doesn't work. can't even navigate my video lists.
(2017-04-13, 06:19)chilman408 Wrote: It doesn't work. can't even navigate my video lists.
Not a relevant comment, 'my video lists' hasn't worked in a long time since the dailymotion api changed. This was specific to playing videos on Krypton which was stuttering during playback
(2017-04-08, 01:15)gujal Wrote: I see a few people have downloaded the modified default.py that I posted above. Can you confirm if it is working or not so that I may do a pull request to L0RE?

works fine Blush thanks
Tested on 17.3 and still stutters, buffers, etc. Going to see if I can get the kodinerds one to work.
(2017-06-09, 06:17)nosilver4u Wrote: Tested on 17.3 and still stutters, buffers, etc. Going to see if I can get the kodinerds one to work.

Presumably the "old" one in kodinerds is the one that is broken on v17? Anyway, tried the other one, and it works great on 17.3
(2017-06-09, 06:17)nosilver4u Wrote: Tested on 17.3 and still stutters, buffers, etc. Going to see if I can get the kodinerds one to work.

Don't know what you did, but the fix I posted above works fine on 17.3

Worked perfectly for me using Kodi 17.3

Thanks a lot =)
Im the author of Fido,this fixed stuff i was pulling from dailymotion, my addon was fine on kodi 16 but the stuff i pulled stopped working in 17, this has now fixed all issues.
Until i saw this i was just going to grab the links direct which meant more work. Thank you for all you did to fix this, really appreciated, saved me loads of time.Big Grin
For Krypton, try replacing the default.py file from the addon directory...

I have no default.py file in Kodi. I seek all entire disc, but no default.py.
Where I must copy this file?
It should be in the folder plugin.video.dailymotion_com somewhere on your drives.
Thanks. That is in user folder.
Here is my latest release of the addon in installable zip format
Lots of changes and cleanup to remove all deprecated features.
Fixed the Live section.
Added "What to Watch" section in the main menu.
Added the Age Gate option to settings, so no need to create family_filter_off file in userdata folder
Get it from here
Code:
EDIT: Now you can install it from the official Kodi Repository
All feedback welcome. Enjoy!
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
@gujal
if you want, you can put in in the Offical Repo. THe Lastg Patched Version was from me. 
since the Code wasnt the best one, i have written a new Addon
plugin.video.dailymotion so it is easier for me to support it

So if you want you can take over  the plugin.video.dailymotion_com in the official repo
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10