• 1(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
Hi,
this addon is for browsing and watching videos from dailymotion.
I didnt know this site before - If anything import is missing, please let me know.

Addons settings:
Max video quality - Default: "1080p"
Country - Default: "International"

If you want to turn the family filter off, create an empty file "family_filter_off" in the addons userdata directory (../XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/)!

Note:
Very few videos are not hosted on dailymotion. All videos from dailymotion and arte should be working fine.
Some longer vids (movies) hosted on dailymotion wont always play at the first attempt (Timeout problem). Just try again!

It's available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo...
Feedback is welcome!

Have fun... Smile
asde
Do you have repo? so we can get autoupdates?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Many thanks to AddonScriptDe for taking the time to create this plugin for my favourite website.I have a suggestion if its not to much to ask. Is it possible after searching for user to have a 'save' user option, and then a second submenu showing list of that users most recent, most viewed etc menu which you can then use to select the video of your choice. Sorry to be a bugbear but aside from being able to save videos directly to xbmc - this would be a great addition to an already great plugin. Again many thanks AddonScriptDe
thank you very much.
Hi!

Thanks !
You come back with this verry poplular streaming site addon for xbmc !

Nice!

Grüße Jan
I agree with everyone above comment. Very popular streaming site addon for XBMC
Great Add-on.

Keep up the good work.
(2012-10-13, 04:10)ykhehra1 Wrote: Do you have repo? so we can get autoupdates?
All my other add-ons are available via the xbmx.org repo.
For now, you have to download it manually!

(2012-10-13, 08:58)georgianhouse Wrote: Many thanks to AddonScriptDe for taking the time to create this plugin for my favourite website.I have a suggestion if its not to much to ask. Is it possible after searching for user to have a 'save' user option, and then a second submenu showing list of that users most recent, most viewed etc menu which you can then use to select the video of your choice. Sorry to be a bugbear but aside from being able to save videos directly to xbmc - this would be a great addition to an already great plugin. Again many thanks AddonScriptDe
I will add Favorites to the next version, so you can add Users via context menu! (If this is what you was looking for...)
Hi 1st off thank you very much for your efforts and the addon works great! As for feedback : would it be possible in the future for us to log in with our Dailymotion accounts and play videos that are under favorites/playlists/uploads?
I love this add-on! I noticed a small bug, in that the Max quality setting appears to not work sometimes. E.g.: If the video that you're watching has a Maximum Quality of 720p, and you have your Maximum quality set to 1080p, then the video will play in Standard Definition. However, if you change your maximum quality to 720p then the video will play in 720p. Also, the Dailymotion Android app has a pre-download function, where it will cache the latest videos from subscribed users for offline viewing - I'm not sure if that would be possible? Love the Add-on though, and would be great if it could be included in the default repo!
great addon thx ,if possible make it like Youtube addon whithe subscription and favorit folder
Addon is no longer displaying any results for me on Frodo. All the pages are blank.
^Same thing for Eden.
(2012-11-24, 01:19)pinelights Wrote: Hi 1st off thank you very much for your efforts and the addon works great! As for feedback : would it be possible in the future for us to log in with our Dailymotion accounts and play videos that are under favorites/playlists/uploads?
I will take a look at it when I have some more time...

(2013-01-21, 00:43)jackfifield Wrote: I love this add-on! I noticed a small bug, in that the Max quality setting appears to not work sometimes. E.g.: If the video that you're watching has a Maximum Quality of 720p, and you have your Maximum quality set to 1080p, then the video will play in Standard Definition. However, if you change your maximum quality to 720p then the video will play in 720p. Also, the Dailymotion Android app has a pre-download function, where it will cache the latest videos from subscribed users for offline viewing - I'm not sure if that would be possible? Love the Add-on though, and would be great if it could be included in the default repo!
Thanks for reporting! Smile Is fixed now...
About the pre-download: This should be done by an background running addon. Maybee this is possible via some rss feeds!?!

(2013-01-26, 12:15)debal Wrote: great addon thx ,if possible make it like Youtube addon whithe subscription and favorit folder
I added user favorites, so you can add Users via context menu.

(2013-02-02, 10:09)XeroKool Wrote: Addon is no longer displaying any results for me on Frodo. All the pages are blank.
v1.0.1 should be working again...
Fantastic! It's working again! Is there a way to type a users name in to add them to favourites, as I haven't found out how to quickly get to a user so I can add them, yet.

Also, you may want to update the OP with V. 1.0.1 Smile

Thanks again for the add-on Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10