• 3(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
v1.0.5 / 2.0.5:
- Removed family filter setting

Because its in the official xbmc.org repo now, I removed the family filter setting!
If you want to turn the family filter off, create an empty file "family_filter_off" in the addons userdata directory (../XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.dailymotion_com/)!

I also just discovered the DailyMotion API (I missed this before) - So I will rewrite the add-on...
Then, I can also add personal stuff like playlists, channels or favourites!
This has to stop! I'm beginning to creep my self out, I feel like a crazed stalker Smile

The list of plugins you posted is incredible, this is another awesome app that I have installed thanks to you.
I know you must be sick of my praising you, but please don't stop doing what you are doing, these are fantastic.
There seems to be a minor bug where the é character appears as u00e9. So Pokémon appears as Poku00e9mon. This didn't happen on previous versions. I'm on v 2.0.6.
(2013-02-27, 19:03)PatrickBateman Wrote: This has to stop! I'm beginning to creep my self out, I feel like a crazed stalker Smile

The list of plugins you posted is incredible, this is another awesome app that I have installed thanks to you.
I know you must be sick of my praising you, but please don't stop doing what you are doing, these are fantastic.
No problem Wink
Im glad you appreciate my work so much!

(2013-03-03, 16:05)jackfifield Wrote: There seems to be a minor bug where the é character appears as u00e9. So Pokémon appears as Poku00e9mon. This didn't happen on previous versions. I'm on v 2.0.6.
Thx for reporting! The new version uses the api - Thats why some things changed. I will fix this with the next version...

v1.0.6 (eden) / 2.0.6 (frodo):
- Now using the Dailymotion API
- Added personal stuff

If you have a user account at dailymotion, you can now list your personal stuff!
I just implemented some of the possible personal features - If you have any suggestions, please let me know...
Thanks for marvelous addon, appreciate your efforts. My User account is working great but user playlists are not working, gives error message about dailymotion script. Please update. Thanks again.
(2013-03-04, 19:37)cmk001 Wrote: Thanks for marvelous addon, appreciate your efforts. My User account is working great but user playlists are not working, gives error message about dailymotion script. Please update. Thanks again.
Sorry, i cant reproduce your bug! Everything is working fine here.
Are you talking about "My stuff -> Playlists" or "Users -> ..." ?

Please upload your log file, else i cant do anything...
Anyone else having problems with this?
Omg Omg Omg! Now i can play my favorites but is it possible to have an automatic folder for the videos i uploaded to my Dailymotion account? As it stands i had to make a manual playlist and include all the videos i upload and i could play these under "playlist" in the addon. Great work and thanks a lot! This addon along with the youtube addon is now equating to mucho hours of fun on my living room HTPC RoflNodLaugh
(2013-03-04, 21:56)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 19:37)cmk001 Wrote: Thanks for marvelous addon, appreciate your efforts. My User account is working great but user playlists are not working, gives error message about dailymotion script. Please update. Thanks again.

"My stuff -> Playlists" is showing my playlists but I select one playlist, it does not list videos.
Log file as follows:
06:30:49 T:8016 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
06:30:50 T:8016 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 418, in <module>
showPlaylist(url)
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 69, in showPlaylist
listVideos(url)
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 143, in listVideos
currentPage=int(match[1])
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2013-03-08, 15:01)pinelights Wrote: is it possible to have an automatic folder for the videos i uploaded to my Dailymotion account?
Sure, i can add more personal stuff! I have no experience with dailymotion.
I will add "My videos" and "Groups". The "Quicklist" seems not to be available via the api. Or is there even more useful to add?

(2013-03-08, 20:49)cmk001 Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 21:56)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

"My stuff -> Playlists" is showing my playlists but I select one playlist, it does not list videos.
Log file as follows:
06:30:49 T:8016 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
06:30:50 T:8016 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 418, in <module>
showPlaylist(url)
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 69, in showPlaylist
listVideos(url)
File "C:\Users\chughtai\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.dailymotion_com\default.py", line 143, in listVideos
currentPage=int(match[1])
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
You must have changed the code! Wink The original version, line 143, looks like this:
Code:
currentPage=int(match[0])
Yes I changed currentPage=int(match[1]) but no help as errors were same for currentPage=int(match[0]). Please advise.
(2013-03-10, 14:45)cmk001 Wrote: Yes I changed currentPage=int(match[1]) but no help as errors were same for currentPage=int(match[0]). Please advise.
Then, please reinstall the addon - So i can make sure you are using a working version! Not your modified...
After reinstalling, try again and post your full log (via pastebin or something like that) if you still get a script error.

If your playlist is just empty (no error appears), the videos must be blocked by the family filter. See first post on how to disable it...

Edit: You can also send me your dailymotion username via pm, so that i can look for your problem!
(2013-03-10, 14:45)cmk001 Wrote: Yes I changed currentPage=int(match[1]) but no help as errors were same for currentPage=int(match[0]). Please advise.
Thanks for letting me test with your username! Problem solved...
Totally my fault - There was a bug with the encoding of the playlist title. I only tested it with "one word" playlists.
All your playlist titles contain a space - Thats it... Wink

The fixed/updated version should be available via the repo soon.
v1.0.7 / 2.0.7 is now available via repo:
- Fixed encoding problems
- Fixed bug with user playlists
- Added groups
- Added own videos / own groups
Great, you are super! Working now. Please help on another issue, will PM.
Hi, the add on won't play videos today. Here's my debug log: http://pastebin.com/mUcZvYUk

Thanks for the awesome add on anyway Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10