• 4(current)
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams
Hi
Thanks for your Hard working.but i can not play any video
i use APT2 and xbmc 12.1
can you lead me?

regards
Any news/updates on this issue?
(2013-04-03, 15:16)jackfifield Wrote: Any news/updates on this issue?
Hi,
dm changed some video playback stuff - You can download a fixed version here.

I will add it to the repo in a few days...
Fantastic news Smile
Thanks Great Working Smile
Great update to v2.0.8, video's are now all working, unfortunately I can't get the family filter off any more.

Any ideas please.
(2013-04-04, 18:57)hbwatson Wrote: Great update to v2.0.8, video's are now all working, unfortunately I can't get the family filter off any more.

Any ideas please.
Mmm, it worked with v2.0.7? And stopped with 2.0.8? Because nothing changed with that...
I just tested it again: Added "family_filter_off" file --> Family filter is off!

Alternatively, you can change line 15 in default.py to
Code:
familyFilter = "0"
But then you have to change it on every update...
(2013-04-05, 00:17)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 18:57)hbwatson Wrote: Great update to v2.0.8, video's are now all working, unfortunately I can't get the family filter off any more.

Any ideas please.
Mmm, it worked with v2.0.7? And stopped with 2.0.8? Because nothing changed with that...
I just tested it again: Added "family_filter_off" file --> Family filter is off!

Alternatively, you can change line 15 in default.py to
Code:
familyFilter = "0"
But then you have to change it on every update...
Works fine for me on v2.0.8.
I can't display 16 bit Asian fonts (specifically Japanese fonts) correctly on the 1.07 Dailymotion addon. Running Xbmc Eden on a Linux (Lubuntu 12.10) PC.
The default font didn't display Japanese at all, but after replacing the arial.ttf font with the Arialuni.ttf file from windows & setting the font to Arial in the Confluence skin I can get Japanese text displaying properly. However the Japanese lists within dailymotion are still gobbledygook.
I suspect the dailymotion lists are displayed using a different font so I either need to replace another font or start messing with the font.xml file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks, that mod to default.py worked perfectly. Awesome work.
(2013-04-05, 16:51)mayoman Wrote: I can't display 16 bit Asian fonts (specifically Japanese fonts) correctly on the 1.07 Dailymotion addon. Running Xbmc Eden on a Linux (Lubuntu 12.10) PC.
The default font didn't display Japanese at all, but after replacing the arial.ttf font with the Arialuni.ttf file from windows & setting the font to Arial in the Confluence skin I can get Japanese text displaying properly. However the Japanese lists within dailymotion are still gobbledygook.
I suspect the dailymotion lists are displayed using a different font so I either need to replace another font or start messing with the font.xml file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
It's an encoding problem with the addon! I will try to fix this...

v1.0.9 / v2.0.9 is now available via the xbmc.org repo!
(2013-04-13, 00:13)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: It's an encoding problem with the addon! I will try to fix this...

Thanks! Its one of the best sites for native Japanese content & it would be great to access it properly from within XBMC.
I cant seem to get family filter off, I've tried to do what it says in the first post but it doesnt seem to work? both ATV2 and windows.
can we please have option to have videos by user name and sort by their playlists that would be cool
AddonScriptorDE would you please add and include a download feature into this wonderful addon of yours so if we like some thing i.e songs or movies/tvshows we could then possibly use that option to download that song etc.Currently I think this addon is not supporting downloading anything, so it is humbly requested that would you please look at it and include it for us, that would be really nice of you and thanks for your brilliant work.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DailyMotion.com - Movies, TV, Music, User-Clips, 3D and Livestreams10