•   
  • 66(current)
Release -  tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
okay, that is a problem with your language settings..
imdb responds the vote count in RU in an unparseable format.. 
I'll have a look if we can catch that too..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager Weblate
[Image: 1qbFVy]
In earlier tMM versions, this problem did not exist.
maybe imdb did respond the vote count in another format or the switch from /combined to /reference changed it.. but the parsing logic of the number has not been touched for ages Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Hi mlaggner and thanks for the amazing tmm software.

I m using since very very long time and it's always very smooth.

I have a suggestion for the next updates; how about creating a section in "Settings --> Movies --> Images" where animatedposters scrape a separate artwork (different than the "canonical ones") ?

Since they have a different extension (they 're gifs), they could easy been downloaded in the same movie folder, along the usual poster.jpg (Or whatever ext).
In this case you can have your canonical poster/fanart image with the canonical scrapers, and the animated one from the animated scraper.

Just my two cents.
Thanks again
(2018-05-12, 18:27)mlaggner Wrote: maybe imdb did respond the vote count in another format or the switch from /combined to /reference changed it.. but the parsing logic of the number has not been touched for ages Wink
So there is no solution to my problem?
(2018-05-14, 16:00)VENTO25 Wrote: So there is no solution to my problem?

I had success in parsing this format too - will be available in the next version
Good news, thanks
Hi,

I have just started using tmm. I use Mediaportal 2 and I found tmm very useful to update information about items that it misses.

I have a couple of suggestions.

1. I know you support collections using tmdid. The collections in tmd is meant for sequels. That's fine, but it is restrictive. I would like to broaden it - say Schwarzenegger movies (not just the Terminator series). They recommend that I create a list to hold such movies. I did. However, tmm doesn't recognize such a listid as a collection. Could you please add support for this? This would make organizing our movies much better. For e.g. I have create a list called "Arjun Movies" (a South Indian movie star). The URL is https://www.themoviedb.org/list/78061. It would be ideal if I could either enter this id or URL and this list is "imported" as a collection.

2. I like the way you have provided options for the renamer/cleanup. However, could it be a little bit more flexible? I will illustrate with an example: I have organized movies like this - Root\Language\Actor\Bad_Movie_Name. Now if the renamer takes action on this movie, then it gets moved to Root\Movie_Named_Correctly. I lose the benefits of the organization that I had done. What would be ideal is if the renaming is done in the same folder structure - i.e. Root\Language\Actor\Correct_Movie_Name.

Thanks,
Sridhar
  •   
  • 66(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)56