• 81(current)
Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
27.11.2020 - Version 4.0.6
=======================
+ added support of Kodi v19 style extrafanart (fanartX.ext)
+ added support of sorting in movie set/TV show tree #540
+ provide a filter for multi select combo boxes
+ added file name options for movie set artwork
+ added support for downloading TV show themes #825
+ added video bitrate to movie columns
+ added audio language filter
+ added subtitle language filter
+ major rework of the TV show renamer (cleanup of TV show related files)
+ added first aired date to the episode chooser
x added the media source .WEB. to WEB-DL
x added "decade" tokens to movie renamer
x better movie title search (#1089)
x add support for syncing MP2, FLAC and DTS-ES metadata to Trakt.tv
x enhanced visualization of the image chooser #1090
x enhanced detection of container formats #1038
x added more icons for media sources #1069
x fetching 0.0 rated movies
x detect 4 digit episode numbers
x fixed TV show genre filter #1104
x separated reload media information from rewriting the mediainfo.xml file #1105
x skip data sources in "update data source" which are excluded in the settings
x prevent a possible memory leak in the trailer downloader #1099
x do not show missing seasons as shown #1102
x added aac logo
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
27.11.2020 - Version 3.1.11
=======================
x reading of hybrid DVD ISO files
+ updated libmediainfo to 20.09
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
21.12.2020 - Version 3.1.12
=======================
+ added "_" as a colon separator in the renamer settings #974
x backport MediaInfo changes from v4 (aspect ratio and others)
x backport fixes for trailer downloading from v4
x detecting video resolution for certain 3D SBS files #1133
21.12.2020 - Version 4.0.7
=======================
+ added decades filter for movies
+ added new column (audio title) in MediaInformationPanels (Movie / TvShows)
+ added HDR Format filter for movies and episodes
+ added movie set artwork completeness check options (like for movies) #1145
+ added "_" as a colon separator in the renamer settings #974
x better error messages for SSL errors #1122
x fixed downloading trailers #1136
x detecting video resolution for certain 3D SBS files #1133
x writing of movie set artwork with a path separator in the name #1145
x smaller fixes to the movie search #1140
x fixed renaming of episode extras (e.g. extra text files)
x fixed loading of Kodi scrapers
x fixed: do not set "episode guide" tag when selecting KODI preset
In the eight or so years I've been using Kodi and TMDB, we've had our share of hiccups. It's a pretty robust system that needs little regular maintenance, but when there's a problem, it's a big deal. So many different avenues to take and figure out who exactly is responsible for the issue du jour. 

So I find TMM. But I'm scared to let another program modify the thousands of files I worked so hard to properly name and (as of today) get to scrape properly. I've run a test with a few movies and of course the program works. But that was a test on five files in a separate folder. I've got over 7000 files and quite a few foreign films.

Once I point TMM to my full library, it's going to take some hands on work, correct? I expect some errors. It's what I'm used to... haha Wink

Can I easily group foreign films and create a collection? So far, I don't see a quick way to denote what is a foreign language film and thus select those to create a custom movie set. Plus, selecting two movies, then bulk edit and choosing the already created set from the dropdown did not add the two movies to that set. Clicking + Add a movie set created one, but did not add the movies to it. Editing a single movie, then opening Details 2 allowed me to add the movie to an already created movie set. That's so many more clicks than seems necessary. Multiply that by the ~150 Norwegian films I have.

I'm already asking for support with a program I've barely used. Jeez.... I did figure out how to prevent creation of the art and banners I don't need. That's nice.
(2020-12-24, 11:52)brokenangel Wrote: selecting two movies, then bulk edit and choosing the already created set from the dropdown did not add the two movies to that set. Clicking + Add a movie set created one, but did not add the movies to it. Editing a single movie, then opening Details 2 allowed me to add the movie to an already created movie set. That's so many more clicks than seems necessary.

After selecting a movie set in bulk edit window, you need to click on checkmark icon on the right to add selected movies to the set before closing the window.
(2020-12-24, 11:52)brokenangel Wrote: Can I easily group foreign films and create a collection?

Personally I don't see a need to create a collection for each language but you can easily filter to those using language filter.
For instance, you could type in "^nor" into the language filter box to filter to movies with Norwegian as main spoken language.
And you could create that filter setting as a new filter preset to quickly load the selection.
(2020-12-25, 06:30)tars Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 11:52)brokenangel Wrote: selecting two movies, then bulk edit and choosing the already created set from the dropdown did not add the two movies to that set. Clicking + Add a movie set created one, but did not add the movies to it. Editing a single movie, then opening Details 2 allowed me to add the movie to an already created movie set. That's so many more clicks than seems necessary.

After selecting a movie set in bulk edit window, you need to click on checkmark icon on the right to add selected movies to the set before closing the window.

Thank you!
Hi I have the artwork enabled in TMM to add all the artwork but for say about 20% of my library I have posters and clearlogos already in the folder named poster.png and clearlogo.png, within their respective "Movie Name (Year)" folders. How can I make it so TMM will add the missing posters and clearlogos to folders that dont have it but respect it when it finds movies that have either custom posters, clearlogos or both?

When I highlighted the movie in TMM it showed both my poster and clearlogo, but after pressing Search and Scrape it replaced my poster while leaving the clearlogo (the clearlogo was left most likely casue this movie doesnt have a clearlogo on TMDB or fanart.tv so i added it myself along with a poster to match the font, but the posters are on TMDB and fanart and after the scrape it replaced the poster with the one from either TMDB or fanart.
(2020-12-29, 08:16)mathu204 Wrote: Hi I have the artwork enabled in TMM to add all the artwork but for say about 20% of my library I have posters and clearlogos already in the folder named poster.png and clearlogo.png, within their respective "Movie Name (Year)" folders. How can I make it so TMM will add the missing posters and clearlogos to folders that dont have it but respect it when it finds movies that have either custom posters, clearlogos or both?

When I highlighted the movie in TMM it showed both my poster and clearlogo, but after pressing Search and Scrape it replaced my poster while leaving the clearlogo (the clearlogo was left most likely casue this movie doesnt have a clearlogo on TMDB or fanart.tv so i added it myself along with a poster to match the font, but the posters are on TMDB and fanart and after the scrape it replaced the poster with the one from either TMDB or fanart.

See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358981
(2020-12-29, 09:50)tars Wrote:
(2020-12-29, 08:16)mathu204 Wrote: Hi I have the artwork enabled in TMM to add all the artwork but for say about 20% of my library I have posters and clearlogos already in the folder named poster.png and clearlogo.png, within their respective "Movie Name (Year)" folders. How can I make it so TMM will add the missing posters and clearlogos to folders that dont have it but respect it when it finds movies that have either custom posters, clearlogos or both?

See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358981
Thank you
Hi i got a question, is there any way to make TinyMediaManager scan the episode names in my library when trying to force best match for a show? Or add it as an improvement/feature? Id like to scan in multiple shows at once as i have a 500 show library. What I did before was just run the best match, and then sort by NFO at the end for the ones that some were missing (which meant it was incorrectly scanned) and manually put the correct shows for those. However there was one show (and probably more that I missed) that showed the correct NFO symbol bc the show it scanned incorrectly had more episodes than the true show meaning all the nfos were filled up. Ex: Your Honour, the correct one is Your Honor (TMDB 86430), but it scanned in Your Honor (104663). If TMM could scan the episode titles to force a match, it would see that the episodes I have in Your Honor are named Part One, Part Two and so on. Versus the incorrect show matches episodes being named, The Fall Guy, The Protege, and so on.

EDIT: I integrated my library using TMDBHelper and all the shows have show.nfos with the TMDB ID url inside of them. I cant edit these nfos as it will break the library as in my prevoius attempt. but can I make TMM read the TMDB urls in the NFOs and then use that to get an exact match?
@"mathu204" could you open an issue at GitLab for your feature request (http://bit.ly/2TkO8Mq) - we've already made something similar for movies (with imdb), but I am sure this could be handled for TV shows the same way
(2021-01-02, 15:55)mlaggner Wrote: @"mathu204" could you open an issue at GitLab for your feature request (http://bit.ly/2TkO8Mq) - we've already made something similar for movies (with imdb), but I am sure this could be handled for TV shows the same way

Yes I definitely will thank you for responding and directing me towards the correct forum happy New Years everyone
Hi @mlaggner , I think maybe I set something up incorrectly bc I swear it used to work like this already but now it doesnt. I dont have any episode thumbnails appear in Kodi after adding episode nfos. but is there a way to put something in the episode NFOs to tell Kodi to scrape for episode thumbs? Or put the thumbnails in the nfo as a url rather than download them? Basically as I have all the episode NFOs currently all the episode thumbnails are just the same landscape image of the show, rather than episode thumbs. If i press re-scrape from internet it will get the episode thumbs but I dont want to do this manually for every show, or if there was a quick way to make kodi rescrape from interent for all shows pointing me to that would be nice too.  Also re-scraping from internet removes the main thing I need from nfos from the database file: the runtimes. So its not a real solution either.

https://imgur.com/a/GnrWjzF

I would like to keep space used on the minimal instead of downloading every single thumbnail for my huge library, if it is possible to either put urls for thumbnails in the nfo, or put something to tell Kodi to scrape for them from whichever show scraper i use it would be nice. Also I did try using Artwork beef already and it did not add any episode thumbnails.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7