Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
@Igtenio:
A) simply don't select a checkbox at the image chooser window. The extrathumb folder is only created if you select checkboxes within this window.
B) If you choose the TMDB scraper, the IMDB id should also be stored. If you take the IMDB scraper, then the TMDB id will be stored at fanart scraping (this has been implemented a few patches ago)
C) Fanart and poster are coming from TMDB; Actor thumbs will be taken from the "scraper". If you get the actors from IMDB, then i do not have any link to the actor in tmdb - so its hard to get the actor thumb from tmdb, when getting the metadata from imdb. Maybe I'll find a solution, but that's not high priority Smile

@Ecwfrk: The filter is implemented - just wait for the ned release Smile

@strikervi: I did not run into this issue.. I try to figure out where the problem is. For a quick solution, try to delete the tmm.odb$ if you run into this problem again
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Messages In This Thread
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by mlaggner - 2013-01-27, 18:25
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7